What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Matt Srama

Paullyboy

Coach
I can't find Matt Srama in any of the fantasy leagues I'm in (Supercoach, Dreamteam and the FoxSports one).

Anyone know how long it usually takes them to get a rookie in the game?

Johns Magic

Referee
Yeah I'm hanging out to get him for my supercoach team as well...

No idea on your question sorry. Maybe three games when they can price him? That sounds like a ridiculous way to do it though...

Paullyboy

Coach
I know they seem to have changed it this year to wait to give someone a value, which effectively gives everyone an even playing field.

The whole point of fantasy sports I think is to do better research and get the edge on your competitors by taking a punt on someone who hasn't played. The system this year essentially lets any nuffie just look at how many points a rookie got on the weekend and pick them up at the bargain basement price.

Anyway, vent over.

Johns Magic

Referee
Paullyboy, wou will be pleased to know(as am I) that Srama is now available in Supercoach for a bargain basement price.

Thank Christ I showed some patience and didn't make all my changes on Tuesday like I usually do...