What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mauraders vs Forum Sevens All-Stars Approach

Pistol

Coach
jennifer hawkins

drooling-homer.gif

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Calling all All Stars!

Full time is tommorrow (Wednesday)

3 to go...

Titanic (vc)
LeagueNut
miccle

Jesbass

First Grade
Calling all All Stars!

3 to go...

Titanic (vc)
LeagueNut
miccle

Don't let the All Stars name down, team! (Even though I'm still trying to climb over the fence - security didn't let me through the gate!) :crazy:

LeagueNut

First Grade
Calling all All Stars!

3 to go...

Titanic (vc)
LeagueNut
miccle
All done Cap'n - I've had mine written for a few days, and I've been trying desperately to polish the rust out ... hopefully I've got most of it.

bartman

Immortal
badge_marauders_0.gif

Pistol
Bartman
rayroxon
Non Terminator
rabs

thinking of going with a naked bench. preferably of the jennifer hawkins variety
Just checking in Pistol... mine is in a draft form, and undergoing a few tweaks tonight.

Then I'm going to sleep on it, maybe give it a few tweaks at lunchtime tomorrow, and post around 6:30pm.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
This open forum rallying takes me back to the days before locker rooms. Great stuff.

LeagueNut is in. Beaut piece. :clap:

I'm can tell the Marauders that Titanic and Miccle have responded to PMs and will be in as well.

All done Cap'n - I've had mine written for a few days, and I've been trying desperately to polish the rust out ... hopefully I've got most of it.
After I had mine written, I tried to make it more rusty. lol

Purely my point of view, but yours is the best read so far, madunit's a close second. Mine still doesn't have enough rust. ;-)

Where are those marauding hordes from the north?

Titanic

First Grade
All this friendly banter takes the competitive edge off ... how about some old-fashioned chest beating (in fact, forget that, it's far too painful - got part of the mat caught in my watch band).

Last edited:

Titanic

First Grade
Right! That's it! That really hurt (sobbing). I'm taking my ball and going home, you bad NT you.

Pistol

Coach
It is with regretable duty to inform you that Rayroxon has been called away. He wont be able to get his article into at least 11pm. Sorry team, and sorry opposition.

LeagueNut

First Grade
So the match is off then??

I might as well edit my article out and use it another time.

How come you haven't got any benchies Pistol?

Pistol

Coach
I had to sweet talk a few ppl to get to 5. any benchies were not optional.

a lot of players turned down the offer to play

plus i felt the players who took the field could do it with no problems

Latest posts