What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

McCrone

KogarahWarrior

Juniors
Ok, I know all of us (including me) are being massive sooks bout' McCrone, but here's a bit of consolation. To ease the pain.

Cheers lads, have a nice week.

mickeylane

Bench
IMO Mcrone is my preference over Widdop who I personally hold responsible for the dysfunction of our backline.. And therefore a detrimental factor to our team

RedVDave

First Grade
These YouTube Vid's can make anyone look good or bad.
I remember there was a video a few years ago that made Moltzen look like a world beater.
7 minutes of footage is not a lot considering each NRL club plays for roughly 21 hours per season.

TomRedVRiver

Bench
I find it hilarious that this is his highlight package, a video of supposedly his best moments and some of the "highlights" are literally just throwing a pass. Not even putting someone through a hole or showing vision through a wide pass, just passing the ball.
Quality stuff.

hazzbeen

Bench
Marys got to be taking the piss with the team ..... selections , isnt it funny how we all knew who would be 6 and 7 he must be wearing blinkers Timmy boy in the centers Marketo

TomRedVRiver

Bench
McCrone has always been a better hooker than a halfback. I can see him being a bit of a Peter Wallace, not a great half but once the transition to hooker has been made he'll start to show how good he can be.

Latest posts