What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Members announcement Farah

Curns13

Juniors
I really hope Cam goes well where ever he ends up. Seems like a good kid. I'm pretty nervous about this, I gotta say. We really need to already have a plan in place for 2019. We don't wanna be left without a decent hooker in 2 years time.

southsport

First Grade
I really hope Cam goes well where ever he ends up. Seems like a good kid. I'm pretty nervous about this, I gotta say. We really need to already have a plan in place for 2019. We don't wanna be left without a decent hooker in 2 years time.

Phoenix Hunt is coming through the grades.

DiegoNT

First Grade
Have a feeling cam leaving will be like peats leaving all over again. Many where happy at the time when peats left.

Rsag85

Bench
Sometimes the club makes stupid calls this is a good example of one of those stupid calls

alien

Referee

Cook could learn quite a bit in the next 2 years. Cook could definitely be a long term option. I reckon he'll be starting games on the interchange for most games over the next 2 seasons.

alien

Referee
CsYG7APUMAA2khy.jpg

Curns13

Juniors
Phoenix Hunt is coming through the grades.
Cook could learn quite a bit in the next 2 years. Cook could definitely be a long term option. I reckon he'll be starting games on the interchange for most games over the next 2 seasons.
I like Cook. From what I saw to end the season, I'd have been happy with Cook and Cam I think. Cook's deal runs out at the end of this season and without a chance to really show how good he can be again next year, I just wonder if he'll stick around until after Robbie is gone. If Cook leaves and 1 year later Farah retires then we have really f**ked ourselves. Who is Phoenix Hunt, Southsport?

Robbie looks as strange as Glen Stewart did wearing our jersey can't get my head around it
Hope he goes off for us
We still needs Musgrove to sign and another prop

southsport

First Grade
I like Cook. From what I saw to end the season, I'd have been happy with Cook and Cam I think. Cook's deal runs out at the end of this season and without a chance to really show how good he can be again next year, I just wonder if he'll stick around until after Robbie is gone. If Cook leaves and 1 year later Farah retires then we have really f**ked ourselves. Who is Phoenix Hunt, Southsport?

Phoenix Hunt is a Souths junior that some believe has the ability to be as good as any that are around today.

http://www.rabbitohs.com.au/team/profiles/phoenix_hunt.html

Rabbits20

Immortal
http://click.tmclient.ticketmaster....f91f7a321f7b9a3da9d4bcd522606489aaeb453f3795a

Done deal and Cam released also.

Can't say I'm thrilled but it could pay off. If he loses his Origin place I wouldn't be surprised if he's off to the SL for 2018 anyway.
I think Farah will be with us still in 2018 but hopefully off the bench with Cook starting.

Madge will play Cook in the 14 next season.

If we release Cook the club has lost its mind.
Damn beat me to it.

This better work out well. Lucky we have Cook as well.
Yes we can't lose Cook. Farah will have a point to prove.
I believe Cook is our long term solution and will thrive with Robbie's help.
Have a feeling cam leaving will be like peats leaving all over again. Many where happy at the time when peats left.
I disagree. It's a good move McTurtle is going.

Peats is a far better player than what Cam will be.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Sometimes the club makes stupid calls this is a good example of one of those stupid calls
I completely disagree. You said that about Lote too. Just ask Southsport.
Lol I will gladly eat my own words.
I'll believe that when I see it, not beforehand lol.
Lets hope someone is quoting this post next year when Farah has just led us to 22 :)
That's the spirit Pommy.

Also Curns we haven't stuffed ourselves as Cam wasn't the answer anyway. He didn't fit into our game plan and is too pedestrian.

doyen

Bench
Phoenix Hunt is a Souths junior that some believe has the ability to be as good as any that are around today.

http://www.rabbitohs.com.au/team/profiles/phoenix_hunt.html

If this Phoenix Hunt is anything like our other good No.9 jnrs such as Peats & McInnes I'm sure it will end up "flight of the Phoenix."
This Farah thing has a serious stench of desperation on Sths part---Cook is average;Farah is at the backend of his career!!
Even though I don't think Cook is anything special I think he may end up pushing the aged Farah aside. I really don't think Farah will like playing second fiddle either!!