What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Members council -feedback

Matty_C

Juniors
Hey L & G,

There will be a members council Tomorrow .
Looking for your feedback on the club hownthe club is going in game day experience and Membership.

I am happy to take other feedback except for anything involved with the footy squad (ie: how team playing, recruitment and so on)

So throw it in here or message me if you don't want others to know

Cheers
Matt

Arnold

Juniors
Massive mistake making northern concourse paid seating.

Looks awful when it's not full. I sat and watched the security trying hard to monitor it and it's really not worth the extra money the club is making as no one is sitting there.

Bad enough GA is now $30 but to make that paid seating was a money grab for an end of stadium view.

I know they won't reverse it but it's a poor decision.

canberra away always brings alot of shark fans. does the club intend to have an away member meet and greet for people of the capital/hume/riverina region?

what is the number one thing stoppimg shire people becoming members?
given that there are 14k members and 50 percent are from the shire?

what are the clubs member goals for 2018, 2020 and 2025?

Craigshark

First Grade
Agree with above re the paying for the family hill seating. Honestly, families struggle enough to be able to go to the footy, if it's raining or has rained, there's no way some people will go and sit on a wet hill.

Re-sign Luke Lewis.

Arnold

Juniors
Agree with above re the paying for the family hill seating. Honestly, families struggle enough to be able to go to the footy, if it's raining or has rained, there's no way some people will go and sit on a wet hill.

Re-sign Luke Lewis.

100%

Personally I attend with an older person. 2 issues he doesn't have a lot of extra money to spend and needs a seat.

Yes sure there are still 4 bays that are free but he prefers the middle.

Arnold

Juniors
Oh and another observation....

I have seen at the last 2 games people slip and stack it on that steep hill at the northern end of the ET stand. Needs to be roped off before a serious injury occurs.

If you don't know what I mean go and watch.

Card Shark

Immortal
100%

Personally I attend with an older person. 2 issues he doesn't have a lot of extra money to spend and needs a seat.

Yes sure there are still 4 bays that are free but he prefers the middle.

Copy that.

So many empty seats EVERY week & they do this.

Having just got married, I haven't renewed my family membership, which is a 3 gamer, being a country supporter.

Was planning to join once the bills were paid but if I've gotta travel 2 1/2 hrs to sit on the hill & have people stand in front of me, no thanks.

I might not be popular for saying this but about time we get rid of the baby sitting service ( jumping castles etc) and put more seats where there is grass.

Those days are over and most people expect to sit in a seat.

YTSharks

Juniors
The ground announcer doesn't leave enough of a gap between "sharkies" when he tries to start a chant. It's odd to have him going at a different speed to the crowd