What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Metallica vs Foo Fighters

Who is better?

• Metallica

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Foo Fighters

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Anonymous

Juniors
Metallica

First release: 1983 (Kill 'Em All)
Genre: Heavy Metal

Key Album:
d77804sbbed.jpg

Master of Puppets

Key Songs:
- One
- Enter Sandman
- Master of Puppets

Foo Fighters

First release: 1995
Genre: Alternative Rock

Key Album:
g12575gvo26.jpg

The Colour and the Shape

Key Songs:
- This Is a Call
- Monkey Wrench
- Learn to Fly

Anonymous

Juniors
I'll take your word for it. I'm no expert on the Fooeys, so I just went with what the critics said.

It shall be changed!

Samwise

Bench
Live both bands are great, CDwise While I like the foo fighters, they are yet to make an album where I like more than 60 - 70% of the tracks. My vote goes to Metallica

Trollhammaren

Juniors
Jeez..... Metallica by a very long mile!!!! No competiton at all. Everything Metallica did before the Black album was pure gold, whilst unfortunately IMO everything after is pure sh!te..

Master of Puppets is my 3rd fave album by Metallica btw...

Foo Fighters are good live, but Metallica are legends.

frank

Juniors
Monkey Wrench is the only song on Colour & The Shape.

This Is A Call is on the first album and Learn To Fly is from There Is Nothing Left To Lose.

By the way, Foo Fighters by the length of Lars' ego.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
tiger pride said:
Jeez..... Metallica by a very long mile!!!! No competiton at all. Everything Metallica did before the Black album was pure gold, whilst unfortunately IMO everything after is pure sh!te..

Master of Puppets is my 3rd fave album by Metallica btw...

Foo Fighters are good live, but Metallica are legends.

Totally agree with that, although Puppets is my favourite 'Tallica record (followed by Justice, Lightning, Kill 'em All, Black in that order)

fat_mike

Juniors
justice is my fav metallica album. got everything on it. i heard its called the show off album as they really get stuck in on it.

metallica are years and years ahead of the fooies. like the fooies but metallica are just that much better

SP

Bench
i dont really like either band, but id have to go with Metallica because i love "The Unforgiven" and "One"

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Dve Grohl is more talented then all the members in Metallica besides Kirk Hammet on guitar, however Metallica is a clear cut winner in this draw off, no one can dispute Grohl's musical abilities though, great singer, song writer, drummer, guitarist!

Give me Master of Puppets all day long :D .

Foo Fighters best song IMO was the cover of the Garry Newman classic Down in the park.