What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Michael Witt - The biggest idiot in the NRL

smeghead

Bench
Is that the weiner emo douche from Australian Idol in your avatar Locky

Oh and for the record biggest douche in the NRL was
faumuina_sione_d.jpg

^_^

Juniors
I can still here the shouts of disbelief from the pub as the final pass was thrown to Witt....who cares about what he did thats definatley a way of saying f**k you to the oposition & Cam smith lol he does try his best....GRUB!!!

For such a well drilled side in the art of the ruck, who would have known if you throw the ball around they are actually mortal heheheeh :)

Shorty

Staff member
I thought Manu had more gold teeth than that,he doesn't wear mouthguard does he?

Razor

Coach
His claim that he was winding down the clock is so much bullsh*t. Why would you put the ball above your head if that's what you were doing? Why not hold the ball an inch above the ground?

He should be dropped. He showed himself to be a f**kwit. No matter how good players are, they should be dropped if they behave like f**kwits on the field. By all means, celebrate all you want after you score the try, but not before. I know the crybaby Broncos whinge about opposition players celebrating to much when they score, but who gives a f**k, there's nothing wrong with it. But there is if you do so before you score. Just because he still scored means nothing. You've got to think how you would feel if he lost the ball.

Shorty

Staff member
Just saw the replay on the news,there's nothing in it he taunts for like .5 of a second!

Shorty

Staff member
LOL Oh f**k off.
And it's probably been done heaps in the NRL,just this time it's against Melbourne and in the dying seconds.

I seem to remember an Origin game where Joey got over the line and decided to lie down and place it on the ground...

parramaniac2516

Juniors
Having seen it a second time its not actually that long but i swear the first time i watched it well it seemed like he took forever to put it down.

Razor

Coach
And it's probably been done heaps in the NRL,just this time it's against Melbourne and in the dying seconds.

Done heaps? Give me 3, just 3, examples of where a player runs over the try line, stands still for 1-2 seconds, turns around, then puts the ball above his head. There doesn't even need to be opposition players just metres from him either in your examples like there was with Witt,.

I seem to remember an Origin game where Joey got over the line and decided to lie down and place it on the ground...

Laying down on the ground is a huge difference. Still stupid, but nothing like putting the ball above your head. If you lay down on the ground, you're already on the ground. Under the rules If your body is on the ground, the ball cannot be kicked out of your hands. You're far less likely to drop the ball if someone comes in and tackles you.

If Witt wanted to waste time he could have done many things. Still stupid. But nothing like raising the ball above his head, which is so stupid it's clearly not wasting time, and anyone that thinks it is must be so stupid.