What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mickeylane and Lizzie Appreciation

Sorry, it is very baseless . McGregor knows he is over his head and should resign

"Rattlesnakes cannot commit suicide"
NAACP. Rev Fred Shuttleworth 1962
I'm not baseless because I base my opinion on the fact this team was not given a chance this year But are in the 8 and looking like playing finals footy. Your baseless as your opinion is just an assumption that marry knows he's in over his head. HAHAHA YOU UNDERSTAND YOUR AN IDIOT

Last edited:

hazzbeen

Bench
I'm not baseless because I base my opinion on the fact this team was not given a chance this year But are in the 8 and looking like playing finals footy. Your baseless as your opinion is just an assumption that marry knows he's in over his head. HAHAHA YOU UNDERSTAND YOUR AN IDIOT
Are you hiding under the name of Lizzi so you dont get sworn at .....:D One brave girl , um , boy ..... What ever go the SAINTS ....