What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mid season power rankings

hindy111

Post Whore
There out. Ive been using stats, data and all sorts of special tools only I have acess too. Its taken me a whole 85hrs to create the perfect list. Or maybe it was 85mins or 85 seconds....

1 Penrith Panthers. Hampered with huge injuries still managed to sit top of the table. The men in black are flying, there electrifying....There grease lightning.

2 Saints - Slowed down a little of late but been dominant.

3 Sharks - Most improved team since first month.

4 Storm. Up and down but will be top 4 come season end

5 Souths - A real smokie. Genuine threat

6 Roosters - Inconsistent but a chance.

7 Canberra - I think they will make the top 8.

8 Brisbane - Making up numbers

9 NZ - Top 8 chance

10 Tigers as above

11 Manly as above

12Cowboys - Sad last season for JT unfortunately.
13Knights - Started season well but been on end of a few real beltings.
14Titans - All over the place but has the team to spring an upset
15 Eels - Injuries have held back. Losses been close.
16 Dogs - Trying hard but almost full strength and not much there.

hindy111

Post Whore
Also for $5 you can receice an in depth version with full stats and breakdown how PR where worked. Including the hot tip for GF winner.

Will also do a free horoscope reading for $1 extra

Also for $5 you can receice an in depth version with full stats and breakdown how PR where worked. Including the hot tip for GF winner.

I have a horoscope reading for you and it wont cost you a cent.

This week 111's ,with Uranus in retrograde, I see much scorn and derision in your lives. Your propensity for making the same mistakes over and over while seeking a different outcome will bring madness and chaos to your life. Those that you hold dear will shun and ridicule you. All those that is except the one you truly love. The great Gus. It's not all doom and gloom though 111's as you will eventually reunite with a long lost Gus and live happily ever after. For a more personal and detailed horoscope call 1800ILOVEGUS.

IFR33K

Coach

What’s a better car, a vk or vl?