What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Milne gone to Tigers

blacksafake

First Grade
I call bullshit mickey. We bought Nene last year to be a first grade winger, despite his current form. We are looking to extend Nightingale. PLus there is talk of using a wing spot to bring Herbert and Garrick into first grade. Why the hell would we chase another winger, let alone get into a 'tussle' for one?![/QUOTE

Minh

First Grade
I'm talking based on this years form.

His defense when the Dogs made the grand final was also very impressive.

His speed let him down last year

Agree and I'm sure now that he was playing busted last year, in top form he's one of the better centres running around in the whole comp...

TruSaint

Referee
Agree and I'm sure now that he was playing busted last year, in top form he's one of the better centres running around in the whole comp...

No doubting his talent as was witnessed during his Dogs years. Having said that, apart from this years start he really didnt show anything at all with us. Milne is a devastating runner and when he stepped in last year showed his worth. Reports suggest his off season was the reason he got a start. Good luck to him, he needs to keep it up as i would hate to lose Milne...

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
No doubting his talent as was witnessed during his Dogs years. Having said that, apart from this years start he really didnt show anything at all with us. Milne is a devastating runner and when he stepped in last year showed his worth. Reports suggest his off season was the reason he got a start. Good luck to him, he needs to keep it up as i would hate to lose Milne...
Me to Tru...... I just think based on how Milne finished last year in a very flat side he deserved a little more consideration to the start of 2017 ......I think both he and Vavili have been handled quite poorly to be honest.....and for mine I rated both these blokes as being a big part of our go forward......and as you say I hope Lafais form continues because Im going to be really peeved if we lose These blokes....anyhow just my feelings at this stage.....Happy Easter mate

TruSaint

Referee
Me to Tru...... I just think based on how Milne finished last year in a very flat side he deserved a little more consideration to the start of 2017 ......I think both he and Vavili have been handled quite poorly to be honest.....and for mine I rated both these blokes as being a big part of our go forward......and as you say I hope Lafais form continues because Im going to be really peeved if we lose These blokes....anyhow just my feelings at this stage.....Happy Easter mate

Happy Easter friend... Go well... Go Saints :)

OzDragon

Coach
Didn't get any game time yesterday. Understandable I guess as we didn't need another centre but that begs the question why pick him at all?

If he goes, I won't be shattered. He deserves some proper FG time and barring injury, he won't get that here.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Didn't get any game time yesterday. Understandable I guess as we didn't need another centre but that begs the question why pick him at all?

If he goes, I won't be shattered. He deserves some proper FG time and barring injury, he won't get that here.
He must be on the nose I guess....otherwise why let Mann play on with an obvious painful shoulder particularly with the lopsided half time score and leave him on the bench......doesnt make sense to me when you have a player fit and ready to go..then again Mary does it to Vavili as well...so as you say why pick him...I rate Milne and continue to do so ..hopefully it wont be at another club

possm

Coach

Similar words said about B Leilua when Bennett let him go. Now look at him at Canberra. Shame is he was a local junior and was off contract since. We did not even bother tabling an offer to his manager.

SaintElroy

Juniors
Similar words said about B Leilua when Bennett let him go. Now look at him at Canberra. Shame is he was a local junior and was off contract since. We did not even bother tabling an offer to his manager.

But he has been junk on and of for the last 6-7 years. Imagine having him all that time only to get one to two great seasons out of him out of in that time? Likes a change of club too, might pick him up next time haha. Definitely in form now though. Can be a machine when he is on.

j0nesy

Bench
Milne's a good player but I don't think he's a world beater. I definitely prefer Aitken and I've warmed to Lafai (who is just back to his best after a knee injury). I'd prefer to keep Milne but wouldn't lose sleep if we lost him. He deserves a good crack at 1st grade and is behind a couple of players at our club.

Latest posts