What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Miranda Murphy

weasel

First Grade
Well I must confess I haven't watched one minute of Popstars Live this year (it just seems really gay) but I saw this chick on channel seven news today and I was like "did I just hear 'sixteen year old schoolgirl'?"

So I'd just like to extend my best wishes to Miranda tomorrow. I still won't bother watching Popstars Live but I'm hoping she wins so we get to see her in a cheap Scott Cain-esque filmclip sometime soon.

pic_mirandamurphy1.jpg

The pic doesn't do her justice but she looked much better on tv.

Godz Illa

Coach
Weasel, I have the utmost respect for you, you're one of my favourite posters here. But honestly, the FFB is already being overrun by discussion on the various banal manifestations of reality tv. Do we really need another thread?

weasel

First Grade
Godz Illa said:
Weasel, I have the utmost respect for you, you're one of my favourite posters here. But honestly, the FFB is already being overrun by discussion on the various banal manifestations of reality tv. Do we really need another thread?

Godz, thanks for the kind words. Have no fear, as I stressed I've never watched this crappola and don't intend to.

wittyfan

Referee
Grrr, that Kane that won is terrible. I wanted Daniel to win but he was voted off a while back. :(

NPK

Bench
I know why she lost - it's very simple.
99% of the people who voted on that show are teenage girls who would rather vote for a girl who they consider attractive than a pretty, talented girl they are jealous of.

Alba

Coach
i wanted Miranda to win, i didnt watch popstars but i had seen her sing a couple of times and was shocked she didnt win it ....