What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Misanthrope's Significant Others (Season 1, coming soon to MTV)

McLovin

Staff member
The FFB's very own continuous soap opera that is Bushy and his love('s) deserves a thread. Here's hoping for more big pimpin' bushy adventures...

Ohh, it's gonna be a bloodbath...=P~

Misanthrope

Staff member
The South African was not impressed to learn that this thread existed. Alas, she was leaning over my shoulder when I opened the browser.

For those curious as to how much I like this girl - it's looking like being to the tune of $3200 for the trip from Seoul to Johannesburg to see her for two weeks, followed by her paying $1700 of her own to come to Australia for two weeks after that.

Joker's Wild

Coach
The South African was not impressed to learn that this thread existed. Alas, she was leaning over my shoulder when I opened the browser.

For those curious as to how much I like this girl - it's looking like being to the tune of $3200 for the trip from Seoul to Johannesburg to see her for two weeks, followed by her paying $1700 of her own to come to Australia for two weeks after that.

FMD I thought me going from Wollongong to Brisbane every 2-3 weeks was a decent effort ( Well I did marry the girl so it was obviously worth it ) but you blow that out of the park Mis.

Good luck champ, long distance relationships can suck arse at times.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Good luck champ, long distance relationships can suck arse at times.

If all goes to plan, it won't be long distance for long. We're looking at taking a contract in Russia together in 2009.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Mate with that sort of money you could get about 25 South African women, and 3 asians while your at it.

You kidding? Korean girls are $50 for night in my part of the country. They're just not so appropriate to take home to Mom :p

Stranger

Coach
f**k me bushy, thats dedication right there.

I thought going to Gong from Syd most weekends was a decent effort. You are talking about countries :|

Misanthrope

Staff member
f**k me bushy, thats dedication right there.

It's daunting. I really like this girl, but given she leaves in two months and I leave in three, we need to figure out before then whether we want to pursue this beyond our time here (and thus commit to a year together in a new country) or cut our losses and say our goodbyes.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I'm leaning towards the latter. If things go as planned, I'll be home for about three weeks of December (covering my sister's wedding/Xmas/New Year's) and then I'd be jetting off again for Russia in January. Now that it's drawing closer and we're discussing it more seriously, I'm just a little terrified :p

Alba

Coach
awwwwwwwwww that sounds so sweet...

are you terrified because you think you may actually want to take things to another level or terrified because you have no idea??

Misanthrope

Staff member
awwwwwwwwww that sounds so sweet...

are you terrified because you think you may actually want to take things to another level or terrified because you have no idea??

I'm terrified because it's putting a lot of my life, future, and personal feelings in the hands of somebody else. I love her and she loves me, but it's a huge gamble to be taking based on four months of knowing one another.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Im travelling to canberra every weekend to see my girlfriend
id say it's hard except for the fact i love canberra, i have loads of mates down there and the raiders just towelled penrith up by 60 points, so its actually a pretty cruisey run :lol:

Eelementary

Post Whore
'Tis better to have loved and lost than never have seen Baby Jesus slam dunk.

Life was designed for taking risks and gambling. You win, you lose...All the same. Either way you end up 6 feet under, so why not take the risk?

Misanthrope

Staff member
If I look at this really long term, she's also expressed a desire to live in South Africa once she's done travelling. I have no major objection to that - save that I do love Australia :lol:

Alba

Coach
well whatever you decide on I hope it all works out for the best :)

PS: but fk livin in Sth Africa!!

Latest posts