What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mitch Rein linked with Super League - Leeds Rhinos

_Johnsy

Referee
Not sure if serious, as unfortunately mod doesn't necessarily equate to having a clue.

Was our best today.

FMD

5m out misses the only runner 3m away from him, pass goes over his shoulder into the arms of a dogs player. Slow service from dummy 1/2, again.

Get help, same shit different week.

Forster Dragon

Juniors
Rein is average at best and offers little with service from dummy half and creativity is poor.a positive is that he is a real gutsy little player.

Mr Red

First Grade
I watched reins game closely today just to reassure myself all my criticism of him was warranted. I can rest easy... He was woeful.

Rubbish passing, poor defence, useless kicking. He had it all today.

thebigredv

First Grade
rein had a bad game i must say.

they talk about match awareness and he is always looking up when the ball is played. he is a toiler but not a naturally gifted player.

that play at the line was not on. and just to follow it up jdb had to have his own go lol.

Wittenberg

Juniors
Rein appalling today. I think him and Havili, McCarthy, Marshall, Widdop and Lafai should be shown the door. Need money and rebirth.