What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mitchell Mortimer: A poor clubs Cronk and an overpriced Mortimer

Gutful is so f**king stupid he actually thought you were Casper for a while. Though I think the pennys finally dropped.

Swiftstylez

Bench
I don't know if it is an inside joke but the witch guy is definitely Casper, pretty easy to discern.

Cronk wins premierships. Moses will feel good like one of Gary's quick fixes, but it only leads to disappointment.

Swiftstylez

Bench
Moses reminds me of a young Mortimer in 2009 that looked good being carried by Hayne. I'll bump this in a few years. Cronk or Hayne and some more good forwards please.

Last edited:

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I don't know if it is an inside joke but the witch guy is definitely Casper, pretty easy to discern.

Cronk wins premierships. Moses will feel good like one of Gary's quick fixes, but it only leads to disappointment.
I do tend to go with a lot of quick fixes with my golf swing if that is what you are referring to?

Latest posts