What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mitchell Moses requesting immediate release to Parramatta Eels

Jimmy says Hi.....
image.ashx

I'll well and truly pay that.

Hawkins

Juniors
show of hands who was surprised to see captain haircut play for the tigers on the weekend. I thought it was a done deal?

davi

Juniors
Mitchell Moses is staying with his decision to go to Parramatta. I really don't think he can go back on it now, he's already caused enough resentment in the media with the way he's held off making a decision and then requesting a release mid-season from the Tigers after he signed with Parramatta which some have felt is poor form.

"Mitchell Moses will reportedly stick with his decision to play for Parramatta.

And the Wests Tigers star could potentially play for the Blue & Gold as early as Round Nine (so that will be a week after the Eels vs Tigers game at ANZ Stadium), reports The Daily Telegraph’s Buzz Rothfield.

“Mitchell Moses DEFINITELY sticking to @TheParraEels contract - will be released early by @WestsTigers - next week,” tweeted Buzz.

BREAKING: @mitchmoses6 DEFINITELY sticking to @TheParraEels contract - will be released early by @WestsTigers - next week"

https://www.triplem.com.au/sport/nr...ick-with-parramatta-and-be-released-next-week

some11

Referee
Wow, didn't see the mid-season release part happening.

Who replaces him at the Tigers?

Clifferd

Coach
Nah. Keep him in the team until Brooks comes back, then drop him to reserves for the remainder of the year and waste away.

Why help Parra when he's still contracted to the team?

Clifferd

Coach
Wow, didn't see the mid-season release part happening.

Who replaces him at the Tigers?

Littlejohn is a decent replacement for now. Not flashy, but can control a game, is a good kicker and can defend

And Brooks comes back soon

wibble

Bench
Nah. Keep him in the team until Brooks comes back, then drop him to reserves for the remainder of the year and waste away.

Why help Parra when he's still contracted to the team?

It will all come down to negotiation. If the Tigers can get something out of it, even if it is just the chance to front end another contract, it may be worth releasing Moses

unforgiven

Bench
The thing I find interesting is that the Tigers are going to play him on Monday against the Eels, with everyone apparently aware he is then going to go join the Eels. Surely everyone can see the conflict here, especially as he has stated his desire to play semi finals football.

Slackboy72

Coach
The thing I find interesting is that the Tigers are going to play him on Monday against the Eels, with everyone apparently aware he is then going to go join the Eels. Surely everyone can see the conflict here, especially as he has stated his desire to play semi finals football.
I put money on the eels to make the 8 so they are definitely not playing semi-finals this year.

JokerEel

Coach
Has Moses watched the Eels this year....

Triple H

Juniors
Midget??? He's about 6 feet tall you pelican.

giphy.gif

Hahaha 6 feet don't make me laugh-uhh.

OK so he's 6 foot (intimidating-uhh lol) What about his skinnyfat build? Where are-uhh his traps n lats? Where are-uhh his pecs? Where the quads at? He's a skinnyfat VANILLA MIDGET.

Last edited:

Clifferd

Coach
giphy.gif

OK so he's 6 foot (intimidating-uhh lol) What about his skinnyfat build? Where are-uhh his traps n lats? Where are-uhh his pecs? Where the quads at? He's a skinnyfat VANILLA MIDGET.

Hey now I'm here to watch some good ole football not be a judge of a physique model

nick87

Coach
giphy.gif

Are we still going to keep going with this brutally bad shtick?
Jesus.

Munky

Coach
For his replacement, the Tigers are going with the NFL style 'offence/defence' specific plays.

Offence:
58707-2039007.jpg

Defence:
tripod-turn-style.jpg

Tigers fans won't even realise he's gone.

Turnstiles actually slow you down a little:

hqdefault.jpg

Is more appropriate IMO

Latest posts