What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mitchell Moses requesting immediate release to Parramatta Eels

wittyfan

Referee
Laughable that Cleary hasn't given "much thought" to freeing Moses to Parramatta,

JUST DO IT!!!!

Life's Good

Coach
The sooner they move him on the sooner the Tigs can set about rebuilding their team. Too much of a smell around Moses to get anything worthwhile out of him. Bigger things to work on with locking in Teddy in. Let Parra deal with him.

Clifferd

Coach
Lol Hindmarsh on the Moses situation

"Tigers should let go of Moses because I believe Paramatta have a better chance of making the 8"

That was possibly the dumbest thing I've ever heard. We're meant to weaken our team to help a rival club. Sounds good to me

Clifferd

Coach
The sooner they move him on the sooner the Tigs can set about rebuilding their team. Too much of a smell around Moses to get anything worthwhile out of him. Bigger things to work on with locking in Teddy in. Let Parra deal with him.

We won't be releasing him until Brooks at the very least returns from injury unfortunately. Hopefully next week

Front-Rower

First Grade
Lol Hindmarsh on the Moses situation

"Tigers should let go of Moses because I believe Paramatta have a better chance of making the 8"

That was possibly the dumbest thing I've ever heard. We're meant to weaken our team to help a rival club. Sounds good to me

Yeah but he's just a parra boy stirring the pot here

simmo05

Bench
F**k him. Why would you want to give a close competitor a leg up for the year? That is insanity. I would let him sit in nsw cup for the whole season. Play him at hooker or something

jk13

First Grade
Yeah! Cause if U let him play reserve grade, the journalists r just gonna walk away and your season will remain undisturbed till 2018

Pete Cash

Post Whore
But at this point the tigers dont really get anything.

The raiders have been one of the competition leaders in getting players out of contracts early (indeed we got Austin a year early from the tigers) lately so im not going to act like its some moral issue but i certainly dont think the tigers owe moses anything here.

Like the reason they let us take austin early was because they put their eggs in the moses basket.

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
How about act like a professional who gets paid $600k a year, finish out the year with the employer that you are contracted to, and then move on to your next employer once your contract has expired.

RazorRam0n

Juniors
Punt him to reserve grade for the rest of the year .

What's in this for the tigers to release him early

moving his cap space and replacing it with players that can be integrated into next season....

same thing eels did by not signing hunt and hayne....waiting for the transfer merry go round to happen

RazorRam0n

Juniors
How about act like a professional who gets paid $600k a year, finish out the year with the employer that you are contracted to, and then move on to your next employer once your contract has expired.

how do you know he won't do this? he has simply made a request and is waiting on the club to make a decision to which cleary even confirmed they have not.

Paullyboy

Coach
Geez that last kick with the game on the line today was sus.....
Is that the one where he just grubbered it straight to the fullback from 40m out? I think from memory it wasn't even the last. That was an absolute shocker and close to a game changer - although I think Parra were going to finish off the Tigers either way.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Im not sure if any of you have seen Moses play,releasing him to Parra this season won't be helping a rival team because he is absolutely useless,he wouldn't even help Wenty beat the Wyong Roos

Perth Red

Post Whore
If eels want to pay for any early release then good business to let him go. If not then he should see out his contract and do his best for his team mates and club/fans who are putting money in his pocket.

Greg Alexander said last week his left to right pass was his 'bread and butter' i reckon about 1 in 10 sticks.

It makes me laugh when commentators make a big deal about halves who can pass from left to right. So what they're left handed. Big f*ckin deal. Halves should be able to throw at least decent passes on both sides.

JokerEel

Coach
The Only reason the Tigers would let him go is to get him off their cap and front load Tedesco's new contract..