What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mitchell Pearce

MKCS

Juniors
I'm a Roosters fan, I love Pearcey but even I think he isn't up for Origin. Moylan/Maloney (Or the other way around), Maloney/Reynolds (If in form), Maloney/Townsend or Maloney/Cleary all should go before Maloney/Pearce in 2018.

I'm a Roosters fan, I love Pearcey but even I think he isn't up for Origin. Moylan/Maloney (Or the other way around), Maloney/Reynolds (If in form), Maloney/Townsend or Maloney/Cleary all should go before Maloney/Pearce in 2018.

That's a load of Maloney, especially coming from a Roosters fan.

Pearce-Keary is the way to go.

Mitchell Pearce set up a great try for Isaac Liu against Newcastle. This was Isaac Liu's 100th game and Mitchell held the ball on a string for Isaac to take on his way through a gap to score. I'm not sure how many half backs could do that.

Amin Yashed

Juniors
Mitchell Pearce set up a great try for Isaac Liu against Newcastle. This was Isaac Liu's 100th game and Mitchell held the ball on a string for Isaac to take on his way through a gap to score. I'm not sure how many half backs could do that.
Adam Ronsenfeld can you please stop with your constant troll posts. Or do you prefer Albert Kungl?

DJShaksta

First Grade
Put that Newcastle team in maroon jerseys and Pearce would still shit the bed and find ways to lose.
Teams should wear maroon skins and bandages whenever they play the Roosters cos myth just doesn't know how to get a win against anything wearing that color.

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade

I would prefer Moylan and Maloney to Cleary. Whilst Cleary is probably the better player long term, he needs to be more consistent at club level and throwing him in before he is ready might damage him. That said Maloney hasn't set the world on fire in origin either but at least I would be prepared to give him one last shot, as long as he is playing some decent football at NRL level.

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
Put that Newcastle team in maroon jerseys and Pearce would still shit the bed and find ways to lose.
Teams should wear maroon skins and bandages whenever they play the Roosters cos myth just doesn't know how to get a win against anything wearing that color.

Everyone knows Pearce did not have a great game in origin 3 but anyone who knows anything about football, which is clearly few people in this thread would know that forwards win big games. This is because they lay the platform for the halves and outside backs. NSW had no field position to do anything but kick the ball out of their own half for most of the game because the front row, notably Sharon Woods and Fifita absolutely refused to run the ball hard. David Klemmer was the lone bright light in this regard.

Cordner was clearly injured and should not have played, but ran more metres than those 2 combined, Frizzell and Jackson did not get too involved and Wade Graham was horrible once again. It amuses me reading posts from clueless idiots who cannot see where the game was primarily won and lost.

Amin Yashed

Juniors
Everyone knows Pearce did not have a great game in origin 3 but anyone who knows anything about football, which is clearly few people in this thread would know that forwards win big games. This is because they lay the platform for the halves and outside backs. NSW had no field position to do anything but kick the ball out of their own half for most of the game because the front row, notably Sharon Woods and Fifita absolutely refused to run the ball hard. David Klemmer was the lone bright light in this regard.

Cordner was clearly injured and should not have played, but ran more metres than those 2 combined, Frizzell and Jackson did not get too involved and Wade Graham was horrible once again. It amuses me reading posts from clueless idiots who cannot see where the game was primarily won and lost.

No

Life's Good

Coach

Well it's not just Origin 3 but also in 2 when he went MIA with the game there to be won(not to mention 15 other times you have conveniently forgotten - and we are the clueless idiots. Ha).
Anyway, you're impassioned defence of Pearce reeks of a mothers plea for her son who is a killer. There might be extenuating circumstances but he is still a killer.
For what it's worth Woods, Fifita, Hayne, Graham etc. have also copped a hammering, just read the Origin threads to see.

Spot On

Coach

Watched a halfback in an under 10's game do it today - twice.