What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mitchell Pearce

Saxon

Bench
I stood in awe today, watching a masterclass by the great one as he led the valiant Roosters to a glorious victory over a mighty foe.

Oh what a privileged it is to watch a true rugby league genius at his best.

OldPanther

Coach
I stood in awe today, watching a masterclass by the great one as he led the valiant Roosters to a glorious victory over a mighty foe.

Oh what a privileged it is to watch a true rugby league genius at his best.

I just threw up a little.

gregstar

Referee
Why are posters still humouring this cretin?

Of course it could be either a child or a genius, or even a geniused child, in which case we should applaud it's efforts.

Kudos gimp.

Mitch played very well this series... for QLD that is. In all seriousness, Mitch 'the conspiracy' Pearce has been on par with Thurston as their best player over Queenslands period of dominance. They should effect a statue of him next to Wally for his services to the Maroons.

Mitchell Pearce has a very good game against Brisbane. If he can keep that standard up during the rest of the finals then he will be well in the running for State of Origin in 2018.

Latest posts