What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Monday

Magpies Forever

Juniors
Great game- it shows what they can do when selected in the right positions and given a chance to settle. Loved watching them in them in the Magpies colours- lended a bit of nostalgia and great to see Skando in the black and white again.

It was game of 2 halves- 1st all WT, 2nd Manly comeback and scrambling WT defence. Watmough was magnificent in a just beaten team. Thank god for Farah's fieldgoal. They all played well- inc Ryan & Gibbs who some of us (me inc) often rate not as good as the others. Gallant threw his body on the line several times trying to stop some of the Manly runners that had got threw the WT line- sometimes successfully, sometimes not- but I reckon he did well and made up for the previous bad game against Manly.

Heres hoping they can keep it up and maintain the momentum- all credit to the team and yes, even Teflon and Simmons. Please- dont change a thing guys - the team is going well but still 1 game at a time.

Ryan had a blinder. Gallant has fantastic hands, his slips catches are brilliant and I don't think there's a fullback in the comp who would have pulled Watmough down last night Skando was there when we were in strife a few times, Gibbsy had a real good game. We're getting close, real close.

It's just a pity we haven't quite found 80 minutes intensity yet. Maybe when Heighno and Big Red are back to match fitness we will.

Magpies Forever

Juniors
Ryan had a blinder. Gallant has fantastic hands, his slips catches are brilliant and I don't think there's a fullback in the comp who would have pulled Watmough down last night Skando was there when we were in strife a few times, Gibbsy had a real good game. We're getting close, real close.

It's just a pity we haven't quite found 80 minutes intensity yet. Maybe when Heighno and Big Red are back to match fitness we will.

Surely they have to make an offer to Gallant this week......... hasnt he done enough?

Reckon we may hear this week about the futures for the unsigned players- Halatau, Gallant, Galea, Payne etc. Decisions have to be made. I reckon Gallant, Galea and Payne just might be re-signed leaving only 1 spot open for a new boy. (Payne has lifted a notch or two lately- funny what potential contract renewal does to performance........) Still reckon Halatau will annouce he is off to Souths.

Latest posts