What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More ignorance of the laws

He moved from there when he was a kid, and I'm sure he has no intention of ever going back live there. 5 yrs is too long IMO, fine as sum of you r so precious about the WC and nationality, have a 3 or 4 year residency qualification if moved after your 17th birthday.

That's an opinion. 3 yrs residency is long enough for ppl over 16 yrs of age, as most RL careers last about 10 yrs. Anyway, more importantly bring back continuous live rucks, but don't have to have exactly the same rules as they have in RU at their breakdown.

roughyedspud

Coach
The rules where changed 6 months ago from 3 to 5 years to qualify for residency...He hasn't met that criteria,not for NZ and not yet for Oz...

So get over it you union troll

V funny. Yeah, read it went up to 5 yrs. Me a rugby fan? Nah. Scrums should go. And giving the chance of getting the ball back after kicking the ball out of play? No.

Obv. with rucks I want to see trials of continuous live ones.

Arucard

Juniors
V funny. Yeah, read it went up to 5 yrs. Me a rugby fan? Nah. Scrums should go. And giving the chance of getting the ball back after kicking the ball out of play? No.

Obv. with rucks I want to see trials of continuous live ones.
Maybe they should trial it in Topball first?

Latest posts