What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mose Masoe Back in Full Training

Gareth67

First Grade
Great news ! I really want to see big Mose coming from the bench in his first match wearing the Big Red V . We have waited too long for him to make his debut and although his knee will always be a concern , this bloke will make inroads through the best defences . Best of luck Mose !

Dragonslayer

First Grade
I would think he is probably 6-8 weeks before he is even on full training. Can't see him anywhete near the 1st grade team until at least a half dozen games in the Cutters just to see if he is ready.

KiamaSaint

Coach
It is great news. I learnt something new as well. I never knew being over hydrated was just as bad as being under hydrated.

The Doc

Juniors
I see no reason why Mose cant be on the bench come round one?
If he plays in the trials, and gets through them... then put him on the bench!!
Our forwards stock in 2017 are huge!!! And, they are mobile too!!!
Packer, Sims, Friz, Vaughan, Mose, Leilua, Host are all big boys that can barge and can also pop passes.
AhMau, if he plays at 2015 form, can do damage also.
Lawrie, Sele, Kerr have shown in the juniors they can also run hard and pop a ball and put on step...
Up front we are well served for many years!!
And our backs are no slouches either!!
The only f#ck up in 2017 is our halves, untested.
But with hunt coming in 2018, we will be a top 4 team without a doubt.
And heres my tip... Big Mose will be the Kasiano of 2017....
He will be the most damaging player every time he runs on the field.

BennyV

Referee
Packer, Sims, Friz, Vaughan, Mose, Leilua, Host are all big boys that can barge and can also pop passes.
Lawrie, Sele, Kerr have shown in the juniors they can also run hard and pop a ball and put on step...
5690368-3x2-340x227.jpg

The Doc

Juniors
BennyV lmfaooo hahahaha nicely played!!!
I thought that part of the equation was just a given without needing to be mentioned lol

Qdf

Juniors
Great news ! I really want to see big Mose coming from the bench in his first match wearing the Big Red V . We have waited too long for him to make his debut and although his knee will always be a concern , this bloke will make inroads through the best defences . Best of luck Mose !
Me as well, big MOSE charging down the middle, smashing opposition forwards left, right&centre.
Heal fast big Mose,all dragons fan can't wait to cheer u on..

MattoDragon

Juniors
You forgot Jake

JDHD

Juniors
Mose would be a huge (no pun intended) addition to our bench rotation. His size alone makes him a weapon, especially close to the line. Think about all the times in 2016 that we got stuck on the opposition goal line. Imagine if we could have just spooned it off the ground to a 6 foot 6 130kg monster coming off the long run.

BrissyRedV

Bench
Imagine if we could have just spooned it off the ground to a 6 foot 6 130kg monster coming off the long run.
Reins slow, inaccurate delivery would have stuffed his run up... But I do agree, having a 130kg bloke hitting it up will create gaps both as a runner and a decoy.

hewi

Bench
Just read in the Tele that Mose is out indefinitely which is very sad if true. Anyone have further news?

Mr Red

First Grade
Just read in the Tele that Mose is out indefinitely which is very sad if true. Anyone have further news?

I heard he came back to pre season training still not recovered from his initial knee injury. He started light training and couldn't even run properly as he had lost the full range of motion in his knee.
So he's went back in for extra surgery last December to "clean it up" to try and get full range of motion back.
Still no date on when he will be fit...

dragonssamy61

First Grade
I heard he came back to pre season training still not recovered from his initial knee injury. He started light training and couldn't even run properly as he had lost the full range of motion in his knee.
So he's went back in for extra surgery last December to "clean it up" to try and get full range of motion back.
Still no date on when he will be fit...

That right mr red.

Dragsters

First Grade
In the video he looked to be running pretty well and Pickworth said his knee "has full range of motion" and "looks really good".

Sounds promising to me.