What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most bizarre statistics

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I know its the off season but over the years we've seen some interesting stats.

Here's a few weird ones:

Andrew Ettingshausen scored 5 tries in a match against Illawarra in 1989, but whats more interesting is that he scored 5 tries again against Souths in 1994, both happened on the same day, August 27.

Another one, when Canterbury made the grand final, they probably didnt know that 10 years later, they would win the premiership in 1984. Fast forward 10 years again, and Canterbury lost to Canberra in the Grand Final, but then again 10 years on and Canterbury beat the Roosters in the 2004 GF.

I guess we probably know whats going to happen in 2014.

Finally another funny stat was the crowd attendence in the 1981 Grand Final, 57,333 which involved Parramatta and Newtown.

Flip the crowd number upside down and you come across "EEELS".

See if you can know other amazing stats.

gsweeper

Juniors
I dislocated my shoulder on the 17th October 2009. I dislocated my same shoulder again on the 17th October 2010. Ooooh.

carcharias

Immortal
I got caught speeding 11 over the limit by a camera
3times in one day
Same camera same speed
I wrote a letter and got off 2

innsaneink

Referee
First time Ive watched a double header from the same ground/same day, on different networks...but with same commentary.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
be a few ones floating around that would make an interesting read.

Has sandow hit the lead for most fg's in games they have lost?

Panfas

Juniors
My sun turned 1 year 1 month and 1 day on 1/11/2011 and my car traveled 111,111 kms on the same day. Seriously

Latest posts