What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moylan

Go Nulla

Bench
I cannot disagree, MM has very skilky hands and does read play well, never lacks effort.

To bad the body has given up. I am the only who saw the chase of worried about my hammies?

In the end he has been terrible value for money. Can be the best on field, missed pretty much two seasons, when played he played well, mainly, had the odd shocker too.

Is not our future. Others are, play them now.

Then again I do understand play the best you have today.

Pretend we have a chance, give the boys another year, get some more semi-final experience, maybe even beat Api or Grant then get beat by the other.

But next year, if Brailey grows into the leader, all the boys better after another year.

Just maybe.

Time to go MM

AF, WG, much love, time to go.

Agree 100%

Stake Removed

First Grade
Maybe Fitzy was thinking Moylan for 2022, it allows Hynes to adjust to half back by end of season Nico then has a year there so 2023 we can see what is available.
What we know is that Moylans hammies will never get better, I am amazed he has played 8 games straight

Latest posts