What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mr Massoud

Chook Norris

First Grade
What Massoud said is appalling..... But I'm so glad the POS is now suspended. Couldn't help but think of how every little RL incident is blown up by his smug face and now it's him who's in trouble. I hope there's a scrum of journalists outside his door rubbing this in.

When i read this story the other day, it sure made my day.

Brutus

Referee
Thought the 'Shit down your neck' skit on the Professor was a classic.

Suck shit Massoud.

SBD82

Coach
You think that's a major problem with the Sloth.? Every time the Sharks play at home,I have the unfortunate "pleasure" of him walking past me(within decking distance) with his Halloween head ,to take his seat in the grandstand.
I still wonder how evolution got it so horribly f...in wrong.
As good a reason as any to not support the sharks. You could always come over the fence (or in this case, the bridge).

AJB1102

First Grade
As good a reason as any to not support the sharks. You could always come over the fence (or in this case, the bridge).

I know you don't see it mate but thats like suggesting a bloke stop banging Jen Hawkins and start shagging rabid pitbulls instead.

SBD82

Coach
I know you don't see it mate but thats like suggesting a bloke stop banging Jen Hawkins and start shagging rabid pitbulls instead.
From where I'm standing it looks like the difference between reaming buzz and tonguing Jen Hawkins' dot.

Can't account for taste I suppose.

Whino

Bench
Any word on where this is at?

Seeking a six figure payout from 7.

Seven Reporter Who Threatened To “Slit The Throat” Of A Colleague Seeks Six-Figure Payout

Channel Seven sports reporter Josh Massoud (main photo) is reportedly seeking a six-figure payout following his suspension from the network after he threatened to slit the throat of a junior reporter in a fit of rage.

Massoud has been officially stood down by Seven bosses since May 1st after he told a rookie journalist he would “slit” his throat and “shit down” his throat after the young 22-year-old mistakenly broke an embargo on a rugby league story Massoud was covering.

According to reports on The Daily Telegraph over the weekend, Massoud is now seeking a “six-figure payout” to leave the network, while Seven would prefer the feisty journalist simply resign and take a severance payout.

B&T has sought clarification from Seven, however, a spokesperson said the network “had declined to comment” on the matter.

To complicate matters, The Tele is reporting that Massoud has hired feared media lawyer John Laxon to represent him who, by all accounts, does not come cheap.

Laxon has represented a number of high-profile media people including Ten’s Tracy Spicer, Stephen Rice (who was sacked from 60 Minutes last year after its bungled Beirut child snatching scandal) and 2GB website manager Richard Palmer, who claimed he was bullied by Ray Hadley.

http://www.bandt.com.au/media/seven...slit-throat-colleague-wants-six-figure-payout

Latest posts