What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

muzby's christmas confessional...

azzah72

Bench
I confess that I have a neighbor that I despise for a few reasons, so I consistently take my dog for late night walks just so he can shit on their lawn.

Then in the morning when I'm leaving for work, I get a smile out of watching him lose it when "it's happened again"

He's one of the Prize lawn, competition type people.

Makes every day magical.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Hey, hey, whoa.....you be careful what you say there boy! I may have an enviable collection of STDs, but HIV is not amongst them.

Sorry, I keep getting your Baz's confused. You all look alike to me.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
The Janitor at my workplace constantly tips my bin over and never cleans the mess up.

So I went into the Janitor's storeroom, which incidentally has a toilet in it, and I pissed on the mop handle

At least, thats what I wanted to do.

Bulldog Force

Referee
I must confess... I laughed so hard at the stunt dude who fell into the river in this image :lol:

anigif_enhanced-buzz-26876-1418146771-8.gif

Misanthrope

Staff member
Whenever somebody calls their dog/cat their 'fur baby' or in any other way refers to them as their 'children' (or, by association, says they are a mother or father); I lower my estimated IQ of them by about 35.

Misanthrope

Staff member
You know what else grinds my gears? Mother-f**kers who share a Facebook account because they're defining themselves almost entirely by their relationship.

f**k you.