What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Dream ...

The Survivor

Juniors
punton said:
I think that's called BEING NAILED. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well done Yob. ;-)

Your crap club sold out to a millionaire's daddy's boy and a crummy actor and an even worse singer, at least the Roosters are the original deal. We are still the E.S.D.R.L.F.C

punton

Juniors
The Survivor said:
Your crap club sold out to a millionaire's daddy's boy and a crummy actor and an even worse singer, at least the Roosters are the original deal. We are still the E.S.D.R.L.F.C

Oh dear.......:sarcasm:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The Survivor said:

Lol,carck me up.:lol:

Gee_Up

Juniors
The Survivor said:

I don't agree with bagging any of our owners (Politis/Crowe/HaC).

Would you rather they support Union or AFL or Soccer?

All our owners are great for our clubs. Your club and mine would have gone under without their financial support.

Eelmatta

The Survivor said:

That don't matter they bascially saved their club good on them

Anyways my dream would be another run like the 80's for Parra :pray:
I also wouldn't mind seeing Sharks finally win one they bloody well deserve one by now