What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Name a horse to follow

Lemon Squash

First Grade
My Boy Benz goes around in a Stakes race at Adelaide later today, I can't touch him today at the price up against the older horses

Will be cheering the little scamp on though

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Love Shock,you wouldn't think horses bred by Shocking would be winning over 1200m,look out next season as a 4 year old for the Derby for this bloke

http://racing.hkjc.com/racing/video/play.asp?type=replay-full&date=20160605&no=03&lang=eng

This horse is racing in Hong Kong tonight against the 8 billion dollar purchase Jing Jing Win,will have to be a gun to win from the wide draw and big weight(giving the 8 billion dollar pirchase weight)

They both have good futures and it's a race worth watching.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
O.O That Jing Jing Win is not bad aye

Love Shock battled away for 4th,too much weight and the bad barrier didn't help.

Both nice horses.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Following purely for interest but did anyone else catch Oscietras jump out? (Black Caviars first foal)

It won nicely but time wasn't anything special.

What I noticed is she had a similar galloping action to her mum and also that she looked quite small which surprised me.

Will win a nice Naracoorte maiden one day

hineyrulz

Post Whore
DIdnt look to be flat out but the time was nothing special. And you are right Lemon she looked a little small.

Maybe an Echuca Maiden???

Latest posts