What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nate Myles - The Attack of the Midget Forehead (video evidence inside)

Clifferd

Coach
Just another attempt by New Sook Wales to try and take away from yet another Queensland victory.

In the history of sport has there ever been such a collective bunch of crybabies assembled?

From the coach, to the media to the latte sipping potts point androtropts to the fat bloodnutted ranga chewing on a piece of straw in Kempsey, top tot bottom the state is full of whingers and people making excuses.

Fu$king pathetic miserable sore losers. You don't deserve the honor of actually playing against Queensland.

No matter what you think about us, not one of the coaches or players has infamously called "origin is dead" after 7 straight series losses, yet Big Mal called it after 3.

Shorty

Staff member
Really? Video evidence shows him making a tackle, you f**king idiot.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Of course it was deliberate, however to turn this into a nsw v qld thing is wrong

Myles does it in evry game, he didn't save it for origin. It's just one of a number of ways that players are taught to hurt the opposition. Myles certainly isn't on his lonesome with this.

I actually blew up after Liam Fulton pulled like odonnells leg in a direction that could only have been to injure him, Odonnell was ruled out for the season. Creaghs leg pull on slater in game 2 probably caused the injury and was completely unnecessary.

Methods like this are a blight on the game and it's a joke that players are being taught to tackle like this.

However because I'm from nsw I can see things like this for what they are, myles could have brought a knife onto the field, stabbed farah in the face and Qlders would say there was nothing wrong with it and that nsw are whingers

Last edited:

the stranglers

Juniors
We saw what happened last night when the cheats went in without the accountant. If Myles hadn't headbutted farah into Disneyland the blues would have won that game easy - remember thy were 8-0 up when it happened. I heard wok talking about it today on abc and it was in the papers today. Not sure about man of the series maybe they should call it grub of the series.

Fieldsguy

Juniors
If Myles hadn't headbutted farah into Disneyland the blues would have won that game easy -
IF/But/Maybe. :roll:

Another one in denial, face it your team is not good enough your players are ordinary, you have lost 7 years in a row, if your not used to losing by now , you should be. :lol:

Bretto

Bench
We saw what happened last night when the cheats went in without the accountant. If Myles hadn't headbutted farah into Disneyland the blues would have won that game easy - remember thy were 8-0 up when it happened. I heard wok talking about it today on abc and it was in the papers today. Not sure about man of the series maybe they should call it grub of the series.

My god. Competing for biggest f**kwit on the forum with Knightmare, are you?

You didn't win. Best you come to terms with that. Anything else is hopeful wishing and butthurt complaining.

Packy

Bench
Are QLD fans still denying that Myles uses his head to target oppostion players heads in tackles?

Fancy that. QLD cleanskins ride in to the sunset.

Karl

Juniors
I have already said that his technique looks pretty grubby.

I don't think Nate is trying to brain people in every tackle, and some of the nasty looking stuff looks more like its designed to provoke a reaction than outright maim anyone, but he does seem to use his head like a battering ram. It ain't pretty.

I'm from Queensland, I can admit that what he does, or appears to do, is not good.

And as someone noted, he's been doing it for the Bulldogs and the Roosters before this.
What I would like to know is this - WHO is encouraging the players to do these sorts of things? The head, the limb twisting etc. If it was getting dealt with at the clubs it would not be happening in games, but clearly, at best, it;'s being ignored. More likely encouraged. So where does the buck stop?

Packy

Bench
Well then if accidental contact with the head is a penalised offence when the contact is with a shoulder or arm, don't we think that perhaps old mate should have been pinged for his non intentional headbutts?

Pig Mouth

Juniors
Myles can beat the whole NSW team with just his head. In fact his forehead should captain the side next year.

Mr Fourex

Bench
I want a maroon t-shirt with his forehead on it.

NateMylespsd.jpg

Latest posts