What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nathan Brown To Parramatta?

Rabbits20

Immortal
This thread has been popping up every time I google the forum.

Or an 80 min starter.

Feel sorry for you guys
Well he started the season for you guys off the bench lol;)

Oh well we lost a good one as it's seems we are good at.......

I have relatives who go for Eels so I know it's been 8-9 years without finals. So I hope they can make the 4 for them.

Travitoh

First Grade
Well he started the season for you guys off the bench lol;)

Oh well we lost a good one as it's seems we are good at.......

I have relatives who go for Eels so I know it's been 8-9 years without finals. So I hope they can make the 4 for them.

Not after last nights performance!

doyen

Bench
Knights are a danger team. They might beat the storm and sharks tbh.. Gagai was an absolute weapon at fullback.

All of the lower teams are dangers now as they play completely free of pressure & have nothing to lose.
The top teams are all jockeying for top 8,top 4 & top 2 positions & under serious pressure. They do have plenty to play for but the "duds" can try whatever they like without a worry!!
Teams like Sths, & even the Knights,who have been the season's easybeats, are magically beginning to win games!!??????????????????

Go back 10 wks & these results would have been reversed.

Latest posts