What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nathan Friend.

I know this is old news. Although, i was just wondering if this guy is any good? I don't know much about him and we have signed him for next season. Apparently, we have signed him on a three-year, $1,000,000 contract. Is he worth that much or is he just another lemon buy for us?

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Well you look at the roster on the gold coast, last year, Friend fit, Titans top 3.

This year Friend out injuried, Titans bottom place.

The lemon is the coach (Ivan).

Fast Eddie

First Grade
How do you not know much about Nathan Friend?? But yeah he will be a very good signing for us.

Titanic

First Grade
Will give you some real go-forward from dummy half, at least 40 quality tackles per game and very few errors ... until he signs with someone else then you get nothing (sour grapes).

Last edited:
Sweet, i am happy that we have signed a quality player. Since we have Heremaia and Berrigan leaving at the end of the season. Friend will be our starting hooker with either Mara or Godinet starting from the bench as a utility player.

boxa777

Coach
I think you Tits fans find it easier to hide behind Friend missing for why the team is shithouse this season. Has Srama really been that much of a step down? He practically mimics Friends' style of play and is probably sharper. He's been a stand-out since coming into grade so I don't think Friend's absence is the reason for your struggles.

It's a easy excuse.

Five-Eighth is your biggest concern.

Titanic

First Grade
We don't hide behind Friend at all ... we are playing like sh!t and Srama is a much better investment. Even blind Freddy Fittler can see that that we have a dysfunctional halves combo, a poorly motivated forward pack, a couple of sheilas on the wing and a one-dimensional coach.

Now bugger off and let me cry in the dark, alone :)

Warrior@Heart

Juniors
Sweet, i am happy that we have signed a quality player. Since we have Heremaia and Berrigan leaving at the end of the season. Friend will be our starting hooker with either Mara or Godinet starting from the bench as a utility player.

I think with friend they'll just stack the bench with power since he's an 80 minute player and if he gets injured mid game slide Lewis Brown or Taylor to hooker.

I think you Tits fans find it easier to hide behind Friend missing for why the team is shithouse this season. Has Srama really been that much of a step down? He practically mimics Friends' style of play and is probably sharper. He's been a stand-out since coming into grade so I don't think Friend's absence is the reason for your struggles.

It's a easy excuse.

Five-Eighth is your biggest concern.

He (Friend) tackles way more than sharma and even though I rate the lil fella he is NOT in Friend class just yet, the jury will be out on the youngsters progression however Friend has proven his worth already

hugzy

Juniors
rarrgh f-ck... need him to come back cuz a coont has matt srama *waves to syren when u read this

Latest posts