What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nathan William Hindmarsh - 266 First Grade Games this Sunday

Parra Guru

Coach
Above everything else, I think we should spend all week discussing Hindy and how AWESOME he is.

This Sunday he breaks Brett Kenny's record of most first grade games in the Blue and Gold, and personally, I cannot wait to see him run out onto ANZ!

Good luck Hindy - WE SALUTE YOU!

Parra Guru

Coach
r152237_544178.jpg

00002378-fullsize.jpg

0,,12640~5575810,00.jpg

610x.jpg

994926-nathan-hindmarsh-and-family.jpg

Stagger eel

Staff member
love the guy to death, i hope he enjoys the week..

lets hope the media focus's on a great achievement instead of the other stuff.

Kazz

Juniors
well i guess that's my only incentive at the moment for showing up at the game on Sunday

eels_fan

First Grade
The last thing we need it to be in press all week again - but this is a massive occassion for our club so as long as its positive Hindy should be in the media all week (who knows when the record will be broken again - Maybe Hayne if he hangs around long enough)

Hindy is a legend - time to rename the grandstands with Joint Names (The Hindmarsh Cronin Stand sounds good)

Captain BF

Juniors
Out the front of the East side, there is a big crack in the pavement, so i reckon they ought to dedicate that to Hindy!

(Not sure if there is actually a crack, but why ruin a good story?)

Captain BF

Juniors
Good onya Hindy! I will be there and look forward to being a part of our clubs history.
Congratulations on all that you have acheived so far. The positive image that you have kept over your playing career is a credit to you and your family.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
What a great acheivement to an absolute legend of our club, can't believe some of the crap he has copped on here of late. He has carried this team for almost a decade sure he's not playing his best but who is???? And i am sure he is not 100% fit yet i'm sure by the end of the year he will have the same people eating their words.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Don't i already sit in the Hindmarsh Terrace? Or is it just Hindmarsh membership?

Stagger eel

Staff member
The North West terrace will be open for an hour post game for members, at this stage there doesn't appear to be an official aftermatch.

stay tuned for further details.

Latest posts