What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nathan William Hindmarsh - 266 First Grade Games this Sunday

Hellsy

Immortal
Yeah... I have friends coming from NZ for this game too so it would be a nice showing if they could take the field as one!

muznik

Juniors
Hindy you legend !!!

The highlight of some dark times for long suffering eels fans.

My all time favourite Eel, closely shading Sterlo & Price.

A well deserved honour for a great man.

We love ya Nathan !

PS. I for one will not judge this great player on one game. I just hope he enjoys the day !

Nikki

Coach
My first ever pic with the great man

24522_430200548017_645213017_5419012_1037537_n.jpg

I know I'm a Chook but I remember this. We went to the Easter Show a few years back. Only three Eels were there. My mum is a massive Eel fan, she used to play netball with Ray Price's sister.

Anyways she could recognise two of the Eels. Nathan Cayless, who was on his phone but still gave us all autographs, Nathan Hindmarsh who couldn't stop smiling because he was enjoying the day way too much...and some unknown kid named Fui Fui Moi Moi. Lol.

natheel

Coach
I know I'm a Chook but I remember this. We went to the Easter Show a few years back. Only three Eels were there. My mum is a massive Eel fan, she used to play netball with Ray Price's sister.

Anyways she could recognise two of the Eels. Nathan Cayless, who was on his phone but still gave us all autographs, Nathan Hindmarsh who couldn't stop smiling because he was enjoying the day way too much...and some unknown kid named Fui Fui Moi Moi. Lol.

is hindy ever not smiling? haha
and fui isnt so unknown now lol

congrats to hindy and i cant wait to get out there tomorrow

Nickeel

Juniors
Fire up Hindy. Can't wait for this arvo. You've given me so much joy over the years. So, so, so happy you've given your whole career to my club - it's a privilege to have such a committed and hard-working player running around for us each week. It'll be a crime if you don't get a premiership before you go out, but for now I'm just hoping your special day today is a victorious one!

Nick

Gronk

Staff member
Hope the new stocks of hand glue arrived in time. It's time boys.

Go hard Hindy.