What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NBA trivia

Choppies

Coach
ok people lets test our NBA knowledge
if you answer it right its your turn to ask a question
first up an easy one

which player choked his coach at team training?

edabomb

First Grade
Latrell Sprewell.

Who is the youngest player to lead the NBA in points per game for a season?

edabomb

First Grade
No, but hes on par to do so this year. Look at the recent high school graduates who have made a succesful transition to the NBA.

edabomb

First Grade
No, but getting close. I think this guy was a class after Bryant or so. Started off in a relatively small role, then signed on to a new team as a free agent forming a much hyped combo that never became. Come on people!!!! Just think high scoring high schoolers.........

Mr Saab

Referee
looks like i have a brainy one here in canadian steve ;-)

what name was Joe Barry Carroll coined by the media. (not a positive name i must say)

Steve Nash - but raised in Canada from a young age. His brother has played soccer for Canada, and professionally in England btw.

Talk of the great Pacific northwest rivalry in the Seattle thread made me think of this question: Who has been both a player and head coach of both the Blazers and Sonics?

Latest posts