What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nearly Sport Private Competition

Franko

Juniors
Note Franko there is no next round, so don't wait to 3pm on Monday to put your bids in because the player won't accept the offer until the next day unless someone has already made an offer.

Sorry not quite sure what you mean. So if i bid on a player now what happens? When will i know if i get him?

milchcow

Juniors
Sorry not quite sure what you mean. So if i bid on a player now what happens? When will i know if i get him?

Any bid placed now will finish 24 hours after its placed (weekends don't count)

So players will start finishing at around 3:23pm on Monday - but it won't be all at once, there will be a staggered finish based on when the bids got placed.

You can see if you place the first bid or not on a player based on the message on the player screen - but once a bid is placed you can't tell how many players are bidding.

Franko

Juniors
Any bid placed now will finish 24 hours after its placed (weekends don't count)

So players will start finishing at around 3:23pm on Monday - but it won't be all at once, there will be a staggered finish based on when the bids got placed.

You can see if you place the first bid or not on a player based on the message on the player screen - but once a bid is placed you can't tell how many players are bidding.

Ok gotya

Special K

Coach
Damn I had over 400k on Sandow but dropped my price and then I jumped off Inglis and Heighington.

Drats players are going to get so over paid now given a few teams did not draft

Franko

Juniors
Ok another question. I can only pick 17 players this time because that's how many spots i have left. They get picked in 24 hours time but don't know until Monday how will i know when to pick more players. Or after this 17 does it mean i have to wait until Monday?

milchcow

Juniors
You can place bid on any player whenever you want - 24 hours after the first bid is placed that player will sign with whoever has offered the most money.

Repeat until you have 25 players.

So there will be a bunch of players finish their bidding between about 3:20-4pm on Monday. No bidding time every finished on a weekend, so bids placed on friday last 72, not 24 hours (exception is during the season bids placed before 10am Friday will finish at 4pm Friday)

Bids placed Monday-Thursday just finish 24 hours after they start.

Any time you have an unsuccessful bid you can place a new bid straight away.

get amongst it

Juniors
dammmit i F#$ked up, didnt really understand how to do it. i now do realise how to do it and am stuck with a sh!tload of sh!t players with 1.8mill left

Franko

Juniors
dammmit i F#$ked up, didnt really understand how to do it. i now do realise how to do it and am stuck with a sh!tload of sh!t players with 1.8mill left

I got the idea but took the wrong approach. Happy with my forward pack but really didn't load up enough for scoring backs.

We should do another one or is that all getting a bit much?

Special K

Coach
Looks like my squad is almost finished ended up with

Gardner, Ferguson, Jennings, Idris, Faifai-Loa, Hayne, Carney, Bromwich, Farah, Prior, Myles, Watmough, Johnson, Duffie, SKD, Edwards, Moi Moi, L.Brown, Young, Reddy, W.Graham, Hurrell, Teo with one spot left

aussies1st

Staff member
I got the idea but took the wrong approach. Happy with my forward pack but really didn't load up enough for scoring backs.

We should do another one or is that all getting a bit much?

Try one of the public comps, you have to pay to set up private comps.

Latest posts