What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New ARLC CEO Discussion

Who is your preferred NRL CEO?

• Total voters

Spanner in the works

First Grade
I work for Lloyds International.

Dave Smith is extremely switched on and down to earth. He will bring in a wealth of business acumen & the level of professionalism will go through the roof.

The loss on our property portfolio was due to the GFC - if anything he did a remarkable job in limiting the damage.

He is a very, very smart choice.

This. Don't work at Lloyds but from all accounts he is the real deal.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
:lol: Poor old Danny Boy, some of the pathetic questions by News journo's are laughable. Still upset their puppet Dave got the arse.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Not sure. I'll reserve judgement until I see him in action but tbh I don't like the fact that he was a Union player as a kid. Union types are just different and don't understand the working mans game.

flamin

Juniors
Not sure. I'll reserve judgement until I see him in action but tbh I don't like the fact that he was a Union player as a kid. Union types are just different and don't understand the working mans game.
Union in Wales is a working man's game. He's from a working class background.

Trentosaurus

Juniors
If the NRL wants an experienced business professional as CEO, he's probably going to be a union fan. Move on, it's a non-issue.

Smith was very impressive in the press conference. It's a smart appointment.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
But you would have been happy with Vlads arselicker, Dopey Merkin.

hrundi99

First Grade
Very impressive. Passionate, intelligent, engaged and excited.

Welcome aboard.

Anyone criticising his rugby background doesn't understand what it means to be Welsh.

Latest posts