What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Forum Layout

phantom eel

First Grade
Threads used to automatically lock after 3,000 replies.

I've been trying my darnedest to kill off our current Rumours and Crap thread today, but it's still kicking on at 3,300+ replies...

Don't tell us we're stuck with our current version of repeated forum threads for ever?

strider

Post Whore
I dont think they automatically locked ... i believe one of the forum gods used to manually stop em ... there were often threads with several extra posts past 3000

I believe it was done for performance reasons - long threads were bad .... i would imagine the new forum is better at handling that

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
They locked automatically but no need with the new software as we dont get the congestion that we used to with the old software.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
yeh, funny thing is it got named after Bazil the rat due to a post I made about a Rat that lived in my house and didn't want to leave

phantom eel

First Grade
Not really a "new forum layout" thing... but in the LU Live Match Centres, in the team lists tab, the headings for the season Goals and Tries scored by the home team (left hand side) usually appear around the wrong way?

e.g.
upload_2016-8-1_19-54-2.png

phantom eel

First Grade
Actually... all four column headings are the wrong way around.

Left hand side should read:

P(layed)
T(ries)
G(oals), then
P(oin)ts.

emjaycee

Coach
Be nice if we could finally lose the "as they surge forward into the post-Jarryd Hayne era." tag on this Forum's page heading.

The guy has been gone for nearly 2 seasons and is now signed with another club.
C'mon Admin - make it happen.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Be nice if we could finally lose the "as they surge forward into the post-Jarryd Hayne era." tag on this Forum's page heading.

The guy has been gone for nearly 2 seasons and is now signed with another club.
C'mon Admin - make it happen.

done

TheRam

Coach
This has probably been explained somewhere in this thread but who could be bothered going through it all so can someone pls tell me -

How do you select multiple quotes. Cheers.

Latest posts