What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Reds jerseys

Those shorts are a good design, I would put some grey piping next to the current red piping (or between the red piping and black stripe), then the rest could be black.

Panfas

Juniors
I have had a play around with jerseys in MSpaint. Let me know your thoughts & if someone has the skills to replicate these jerseys in Photoshop that would be great!

WA.png

Example sponsors used:
Main (Front): Bankwest
Top back: Bartercard
Bottom back: Indian Pacific
Shorts: Bankwest

Panfas

Juniors
I hope Cash Converters remain a sponsor for a long time to come. They've shown such amazing loyalty.
I agree, however it was too hard to use their logo in paint :sarcasm: so I used bankwest. The Indian Pacific logo didnt come out too well either

Panfas

Juniors
I will attempt later when I can access photoshop at work with the current sponsors and also try to re-work the jerseys.

I have had a play around with jerseys in MSpaint. Let me know your thoughts & if someone has the skills to replicate these jerseys in Photoshop that would be great!

WA.png

Example sponsors used:
Main (Front): Bankwest
Top back: Bartercard
Bottom back: Indian Pacific
Shorts: Bankwest

I like these ones including the funky lime green away shirt lol

BDGS

Bench
I will attempt later when I can access photoshop at work with the current sponsors and also try to re-work the jerseys.

They are also sponsored by VirginBlue, would love to see a jersey with that logo on it as well as the cash converters one.

Panfas

Juniors
Another using current sponsors as per WA Reds website. I have also altered the colours slightly.

WA4.png

Perth Red

Post Whore

I like this, alot! Have to say I prefer the tradiotional RL V in designs. With red, black and yellow/gold need to be mindful not to look too much like PNG!

Keep them coming, I will collate and add to the survey resutls to present to the WA Reds/WARL

Panfas

Juniors
I like this, alot! Have to say I prefer the tradiotional RL V in designs. With red, black and yellow/gold need to be mindful not to look too much like PNG!

Keep them coming, I will collate and add to the survey resutls to present to the WA Reds/WARL
IMO the Reds should choose a traditional RL jersey design mainly for the fact Perth is a expansion city. I could not imagine Perth embracing something like the tigers jersey :sick:. Vee's and/or stripes are the way to go!

Patorick

Staff member
What's wrong with the 1995 design?

That was choice.

Can't they just modernise that a touch?

Swamp

Juniors
this is still by far the best Reds jersey mock up I have seen. IMO this needs to be the jersey chosen by the club. I emailed the reds this as well but I never got any reply, oh well.
Yes, have to agree with you on this one as well.

Swamp