What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Reds jerseys

Nicolas Hart

Juniors

Perth Red

Post Whore
Looks like they've added a black curvy stripe down each side. one step towards my red and gold shirt! :)

Anyone going on Saturday can you try and get a better pic of it please.

Nicolas Hart

Juniors
Hi all.

I have uploaded a link to a "large" version of the new jumper.

Try clicking here ,though if that doesn't work, then the working link is on the main page of our Red Army webpage.

If you visit http://www.warzone.net.au , you will see the hyperlink ....

The new jumpers look great if you ask me.

Last edited:

BDGS

Bench
Looks good guys, the only change required now is to get rid of the Silver and replace it with gold, (and yes Doc i mean dirty gold) lol

Perth Red

Post Whore
5453531186_bfbfa6eb39_m.jpg

Last edited:

Nuke

Staff member
GoldfieldsTitans, how much are they asking for one of these jerseys?

docbrown

Coach
Looks good guys, the only change required now is to get rid of the Silver and replace it with gold, (and yes Doc i mean dirty gold) lol

Fiddling with a designer, this was as close to old/dirty gold that I could get.

perth.jpg

Unfortunately it's not quite the right shade (it should shimmers), but you get the idea.

Perth Red

Post Whore
This years jersey and in old gold alternate. Have to say old gold red and black looks spot on.

5500646871_847222c2bd.jpg

5501236496_7e47616276.jpg

Perth Red

Post Whore
How good is it that Cashies are STILL sponsoring the Reds some 15+ years after they first existed?

Not many (if any) NRL clubs can boast that kind of sponsor loyalty

yes it is great to have them back on board, they are sponsoring the SG Ball side to the tune of $300k and also have been pumping money into the bid, funding a couple of reports etc. Great to have them supporting RL in WA.

I think it's a fantastic modern style of the double V (kind og like the old Canterbury and Western Suburbs jumpers). Would be good if they stuck with black shorts, but that's rather petty

Perth Red

Post Whore
yeh black shorts with red stripe/gold pinstrip and black socks with red top, thin gold stripe would look amazing