What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Signings- Take 2

coolumsharkie

Referee
I would love Friz & Peach as a replacement of Heino + someone like Rochow, who is the type of player that would excell with us.

issue is I think Friz'z stocks have risen dramatically and peach doesn't want to shift his life now if he can help it.

Forget Friz. We would have to unload both Gal and Lewie to get him, not gonna happen. Peachey is too small ad batting a leg up from the shorter interchange, but no. Once he loses his dynamic .

Sorry for the speelun Parkin iPad.

Don Tweddle

Juniors
Jamal Idris feels like being an NRL player again.

Any takers? Personally I wouldn't touch him with an extra-long barge pole.

Special K

Coach
Robbie Rochow has torn his pec and is out for 4 months. A bit of a concern given he has only played 8 games this year due to injury and 5 last year. I'd be pulling our offer. Heighington as a comparison has played 39 while Luke Lewis has played 38.

jc155776

Coach
Frizzel is a must, outstanding player

buy back the farm
Frizzle MUST play!

In all seriousness though he is just all heart. Can't teach that. A little bit like Tallis, not the biggest or fastest but played at a level above everyone else in sheer will.

Frizz wouldn't be in our budget I would think.