What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New South Wales 2016

You guys just know that Pearce will be chosen. Daley is infatuated with Mitchell. He has been one of the most vocal of proponents of Pearce. If Daley is involved, so will be Pearce.

Mind you, if you guys lose this series, another coach may be moving into the driving seat.

It'll be interesting to see how the geriatric, over the hill, slow, flawed Maroon pensioners get by with their walking frames, rheumatism, arthritis and poor eyesight. They'll be up against the young, vigorous, vital, energetic, erupting, explosive barnstorming record breaking NSW team.

Go the old fogeys.

BennyV

Referee
Am i the only one advocating Sezer at 7? The guy is the most complete half NSW could run out - running, kicking, vision, composure, creativity...100% should be on the radar.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Am i the only one advocating Sezer at 7? The guy is the most complete half NSW could run out - running, kicking, vision, composure, creativity...100% should be on the radar.

I hope you're not.

To me the guy has all of Adam Reynolds qualities plus a few more strings to his bow. He's at the top of my list.

SBD82

Coach
You guys just know that Pearce will be chosen. Daley is infatuated with Mitchell. He has been one of the most vocal of proponents of Pearce. If Daley is involved, so will be Pearce.

Mind you, if you guys lose this series, another coach may be moving into the driving seat.

It'll be interesting to see how the geriatric, over the hill, slow, flawed Maroon pensioners get by with their walking frames, rheumatism, arthritis and poor eyesight. They'll be up against the young, vigorous, vital, energetic, erupting, explosive barnstorming record breaking NSW team.

Go the old fogeys.

This is f**king horrible and true.

We have a whole state that is sick to death of failure and we still stick with the same losers year in year out. The only changes we make are tinkering around the edges.

I know QLDers think they hold a monopoly on passion for SOO. But as a New South Welshmen it f**king hurts to lose every year. And to add insult to injury we roll out the same shithouse team every year.

And the current QLD team is the least magnanimous bunch of merkins that have ever pulled on a maroon jumper. It would be so nice to do a QLD to QLD and go into a series with a group of talented and passionate young players to take it to their seasoned team of gun veterans. It would feel much better getting behind young players and watching them slog their guts out and lose than watch this group of losers reel out the same shit every year.

But we won't. Barring injury, I could almost name the exact team that Daley will pick. He and Fulton should both be stamped 'never to select origin again'.

Clifferd

Coach
Apparently Dugan will most likely grab wing spot as Daley is looking for more of a ball playing fullback to give the centres and wingers more / quality ball

So Moylan and Tedesco seem likely to fight out the fullback spot

SBD82

Coach
Apparently Dugan will most likely grab wing spot as Daley is looking for more of a ball playing fullback to give the centres and wingers more / quality ball

So Moylan and Tedesco seem likely to fight out the fullback spot

If true Daley is a worse judge of players than I thought.

Dugan is awful on the wing. He is a fullback or centre or nothing.

isaiah

Bench
NSW have tried the tactic in win on defense and it has backfired time and time again, QLD have strike power all over park. NSW need to pick players with strike power Cartrwight is one of them.

Picking Jack Bird on bench would be another can cover most positions and is game winner, trying to keep QLD less then 12 points does not work, how about NSW pick team to score 24-30, and seeing if QLD can do same thing

You are just wrong. The one out of ten you won was with a spoiling team plus hayne. All you simple fans of Sydney clubs think year after boring year that NRL club form is enough to get you at win at this higher level. Watch and learn this year.

Vic Mackey

Referee
You are just wrong. The one out of ten you won was with a spoiling team plus hayne. All you simple fans of Sydney clubs think year after boring year that NRL club form is enough to get you at win at this higher level. Watch and learn this year.

Ahhhh did you actually read the post you are critizing?

big hit!

Bench
My first contribution to Origin 2016!

I'll start by saying that Daley should already have used the big red texta to cross a line through the names of:

Paul Gallen
Greg Bird
Robbie Farah
Beau Scott
Mitchell Pearce

These guys aren't the future and frankly, there selfishness is what has been a detriment to NSW over the past decade.

it's time to bring through some of the great young talent in NSW. Guys like Josh Dugan, Luke Lewis, Ryan Hoffman and Trent Merrin (the ones that get selected) can be the older heads to mentor them. don't let the young kids be poisoned by shit stains.

Last edited:
You guys do also realise that when Daley finally gets pushed from the coaching position, he will easily slide right on back into being a selector again.

SBD82

Coach
You guys do also realise that when Daley finally gets pushed from the coaching position, he will easily slide right on back into being a selector again.

Just because you are right doesn't mean you're not being a merkin.

Stamp the f**kers papers

(Although probably a good idea to tell him in person too, pretty sure he can't read)

TheFrog

Coach
2. Tedesco*

* I'd hate picking a fullback at wing....but no NSW winger stands out...

I don't blame you for not wanting to put a fullback on the wing, unless its Jarryd Hayne. There is a winger who's been going all right, his name is Mansour.

Clifferd

Coach
If Tedesco doesn't play today Tigers lose 34-6. Guy is a freak talent

Agree Coote should be up there but Tedesco is talked about by everyone which will most likely get him the gig

Ive said it before but i will again. With dog shite halves Coote or Moylan are the better option. Teddy is the better fullback with his power running but it wont mean shit

TITAN MAN

Juniors

I would be starting him for sure at 6 or 7, wouldn't matter but he has got to be there.

Latest posts