What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Zealand 2 will deal a massive blow to NZ rugby

Perth Red

Post Whore
Keep players that would have gone to England and promote players from NSW and QLD state cups ( 2 full NRL teams worth of talent there) also utilise the massive amounts of talent coming out of Western Aus...Sydney.
Wouldnt they already be doing that rather than raping NZ of talent if it was there? 130 born Kiwis in Australian teams!
And they call WA parasites for potentially signing Australians from interstate lol

final say

Juniors
Wouldnt they already be doing that rather than raping NZ of talent if it was there? 130 born Kiwis in Australian teams!
And they call WA parasites for potentially signing Australians from interstate lol
You're not really making any sense.
All it means is there isn't enough NRL teams for the talent they have to go into.
What do you want them to do? Tell them " sorry, you're very talented but you're the wrong race" ?

final say

Juniors
Another NZ team will take most of the Rugby Union players in that country away from the game.
It happened in Australia. Funny how people will criticise statements like this, like it can never happen.. things never change.. as they drive past Bockbuster video in their electric car navigating with their phone while streaming their favourite music..
Union typifies them people, they are as blind to it as the poor bloke who lost everything on their taxi licence..
The more they deny it, the more certain it becomes.

Wb1234

Referee
It happened in Australia. Funny how people will criticise statements like this, like it can never happen.. things never change.. as they drive past Bockbuster video in their electric car navigating with their phone while streaming their favourite music..
Union typifies them people, they are as blind to it as the poor bloke who lost everything on their taxi licence..
You can see it on social media

up the wahs is all over tik tok there’s rarely any good union stuff there

thar hurricanes video being an example

it awful

Wb1234

Referee

Average kiwi union fan

Dark Corner

Juniors
Nrl has nothing to gain

it will just continue crushing the life out of union in the South Pacific

personally the toffs that are sa and English union fans I would want nothing to do with them

France would be beneficial and Japan
The English and the Saffas have always been the problem...I bet the Japanese would love the NRL and I wonder if Peter V'landys has ever thought about taking a game to the land of the rising sun.

final say

Juniors
The English and the Saffas have always been the problem...I bet the Japanese would love the NRL and I wonder if Peter V'landys has ever thought about taking a game to the land of the rising sun.
I think you'd need years of investment like Vegas. Japan is interesting though, isn't thier Union comp just a forced spend of big corporations?
Very non- organic growth of Union there.

Dark Corner

Juniors
I think you'd need years of investment like Vegas. Japan is interesting though, isn't thier Union comp just a forced spend of big corporations?
Very non- organic growth of Union there.
Yes you are right and also aside from Baseball and Sumo the Japanese are very bandwagon supporters as I have seen the decline of the pro Martial Art world of first Puroresu 9 Pro Wrestling) and then K-1 ( Kickboxing), Pride FC ( MMA) and then Boxing with the Kameda Brothers......all sports were hot tickets 20 plus years ago on New Years Eve.

final say

Juniors
i'm guessing Penrith Fan is a wb alt lol
It's a curious way to engage in the platform.. the anonymous nature of the forum allows the freedom to express views without any public or private backlash.. a fully open discourse of ideas and opinions to be challenged or bolstered.
Yet some would prefer to analyse the poster..criticise them and thier integrity? Given that they are anonymous... I couldn't imagine a more fruitless way to engage.
I'm sure you're capable of better content than the pointless side commentary with Caynard.