What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Zealand 2 will deal a massive blow to NZ rugby

Maximus

Coach
It's a curious way to engage in the platform.. the anonymous nature of the forum allows the freedom to express views without any public or private backlash.. a fully open discourse of ideas and opinions to be challenged or bolstered.
Yet some would prefer to analyse the poster..criticise them and thier integrity? Given that they are anonymous... I couldn't imagine a more fruitless way to engage.
I'm sure you're capable of better content than the pointless side commentary with Caynard.

This is the most hypocritical thing ever written on the internet.

Brian potter

Bench
NZ TV : viewership of all matches up 32% !
NZ TV involving the Warriors up 74% to date on last year and up 45% on overall average !
6 consecutive sell outs!
awesome figures.
Come on Union boys.. tell me again how league can never dominate Union in NZ.
it can’t in the short-long term unless it’s underpinned by more development on the ground by the addition of NZ2 along with the various junior age grade teams competing in the NSW competitions.

Perth Red

Post Whore
NZ TV involving the Warriors up 74% to date on last year and up 45% on overall average !
6 consecutive sell outs!

Whats the audience? If I have 1 viewer and I go to 2 its a 100% increase!
Im sure being on FTA more has helped those % increases.

final say

Juniors
awesome figures.

it can’t in the short-long term unless it’s underpinned by more development on the ground by the addition of NZ2 along with the various junior age grade teams competing in the NSW competitions.
All those things will arise as a result of the current boom. It's supply and demand. My junior club had to open a b's as a result of an uptick in League popularity and a new team in another suburb was opened.
Basketball is going well in Australia and New Zealand but it's certainly not because the NBA flew in and went door to door. They simply have a product that captures the imagination of the youth, they watch the sport on TV,, like it, then want to emulate what they've watched.
We haven't gotten any data back on junior numbers or participation yet in NZ but you'd be mad to bet against there being a major uptake... all without any investment or concerted efforts...
That said, it wouldn't hurt..

We have the product and that product is a hit! Another NZ team is more of that product that is in massive demand!
Everything else will follow as a result- not the cause.

final say

Juniors
The current sky deal was 30 plus million..that would suggest. the current increase is from a very substantial base!
If I wanted to talk about insignificant figures, I'll head over to the Perth thread.

Wb1234

Referee
6 consecutive sell outs!

Got the link my friend

Wb1234

Referee
Nz tv deal value 34 million

Perth tv deal value zero

nz is falling in loving with league in a way Perth never ever will

Wb1234

Referee
The current sky deal was 30 plus million..that would suggest. the current increase is from a very substantial base!
If I wanted to talk about insignificant figures, I'll head over to the Perth thread.
It must feel good literally a year after you started this thead it’s all coming to fruition

a christchurch nrl team isn’t far away as you predicted

Maximus

Coach
Exhibit A

Exhibit B

Exhibits C through G

You two are cute together. Did you get his number?

They're Union trolls. They hold a negative position on every topic, basically trying get pull the forum into bagging out our own sport. It works on Perth Red more than most because..well it's Perth red.. I mean where do you start lol

Imagine spending your days arguing with people you despise..about a game you dispise... and trying to win?
What a paradox.. understandably upsetting lol

I think you forgot to log into your caynard account first.

Ok NZ expert that doesn't live in NZ.
You've been pretending to live there for over a year now... did you misremember where you lived?
Is this one of those things where you identify as a kiwi living in NZ.. Napier was it?
Remember how you were going to fly down to Christchurch if there was a double header with a South Island team and the Crusaders.. were they real people or other " kiwi locals " accounts ? Were you talking to yourself?
Such wasted talent, you held character/s for over a year!
Brilliant! Sad but brilliant.

Funny watching these Union clowns fall out of character trying to defend Super Rugby lol

Latest posts