What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next 5 games

Quigs

Immortal
Feef and Richard Prior killed those fat slugs today. They were awesome in the Big D.

wibble

Bench
Feef and Richard Prior killed those fat slugs today. They were awesome in the Big D.

Prior had a break out year in 2016, and last year was a bit quiet. He has been great for a number of games this year. Fantastic to see him back to his best, he is the best defensive prop in the game when on song

wibble

Bench
Well, that is more than I was expecting.

I said I'd be happy at 3, but now I'm greedy. I want next week also!

carinashark

First Grade
Be interesting to watch the refereeing on this one. Will they penalise us out of the game to keep the Knights in it?

Our next 5 games

27th May (Away) Newcastle

1st June (Away) Souths

6th June SOO 1 so Rep players for Souths or Cronulla aren’t eligible to play in June 1st game.

10th June (Home) Tigers

16th June (Home) Broncos

23rd June NZ Vs England Test Match
24th June SOO 2

29th June (Away) Warriors.

So in summary Souths will most probably be without Gagai, Inglis & Damien Cook. Maybe Angus Crichton

We will probably be without Holmes that could be about it.

I’m banking 2 points on each of Newcastle and Souths.

Tigers, Broncos and Warriors if we get 2/3 I’d be stoked but all 3 games will be very tough.

Going to be interesting month

Last edited:

Card Shark

Immortal
We will win all those games.

We will struggle against the knights & tigers but still get the job done....then step up 2 gears V Broncos, Rabbits & Warriors...as we do.