What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next coach sacked 2024

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Stephen Kearney got three years in Auckland with an 8th place in year 2 his best effort, no way Webster gets the arse this year. Cleary had a shit year in 2009 and survived too.

eagles4eva

First Grade
Eagles have overachieved to be in the eight ATM with the worst defensive structure in the comp. I would expect we'll fall out of the eight and continue to slide down the ladder..

I vote She-Bald...

Bring back Tooves

Leber

Bench
I was always confused about Payten going to the Cowboys. Didn't he leave the Warriors to be closer to a sick family member in Sydney?

NQ isn't in Sydney.

beave

Coach
I was always confused about Payten going to the Cowboys. Didn't he leave the Warriors to be closer to a sick family member in Sydney?

NQ isn't in Sydney.
more to do with border covid restrictions between NZ and Oz at the time.

Penrith fan

Juniors
Brainwashing works by repeating the same thing over and over again until the listeners believe it and go along with whatever you want them to believe and do, usually for power and financial gain. Like advertising. Pop culture music and videos. Media empire stories. Globalist agendas. Wokism. Social media virtue signals and cancel culture. Violent gaming. Subliminal entertainment. Glitzy Hollywood movies and tv shows. Political ploys and campaigns. etc. You are actually more brainwashed than you realise.

Latest posts