What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next coach sacked 2024

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
Why would they just put out there that they wanted Bennett, telling every other coach that they now interview that they were the second choice? I don't understand what Parra are doing here.
This club documented salary cap cheating in meeting minutes, this ain’t even that stupid blud.

Parra Pride

Referee
What a ridiculous comment. I was pointing out that I am female so therefore couldn’t be Brad Arthur. So many sexist losers on this forum
It’s not sexism, nobody here gives a f**k about your gender when they call you a merkin, merkin. It’s just that rather than have some witty line for why you aren’t Brad you just ran with pointing out you have a vagina.

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
What a ridiculous comment. I was pointing out that I am female so therefore couldn’t be Brad Arthur. So many sexist losers on this forum
stan marsh GIF by South Park

Wb1234

Referee
Why would they just put out there that they wanted Bennett, telling every other coach that they now interview that they were the second choice? I don't understand what Parra are doing here.
They came up with a good explanation on 360

to show their fans and sponsors they really tried

eels4life87

Juniors
It’s not sexism, nobody here gives a f**k about your gender when they call you a merkin, merkin. It’s just that rather than have some witty line for why you aren’t Brad you just ran with pointing out you have a vagina.
Last I checked Brad isn’t a female. Therefore a female can’t be Brad. Are you this stupid in real life or is it just saved for online?

Parra Pride

Referee
Last I checked Brad isn’t a female. Therefore a female can’t be Brad. Are you this stupid in real life or is it just saved for online?
Do you misunderstand the shit you’re told this poorly in real life or is it saved for online? Dry those teary eyes, reread what I wrote and maybe you’ll actually be able to comprehend it.

eels4life87

Juniors
Do you misunderstand the shit you’re told this poorly in real life or is it saved for online? Dry those teary eyes, reread what I wrote and maybe you’ll actually be able to comprehend it.
Don’t need to seeing the only reason I mentioned I’m female is because BA isn’t a female. Not my fault you’re a sexist pig

Sphagnum

Coach
I reckon he has been white anted by his assistant. Time will tell I guess. I’m expecting a lot of 50+ drubbings over the next few months with that fkn idiot now at the helm.

kurt faulk

Coach

The Eels 2nd rowers must be dreading the rest of the season. They can look forward to a lot of inside passes from the half-back and then getting smashed by three defenders. Over and over again.

soc123_au

Staff member
Worth noting this whole tantrum was triggered by someone telling her to clean the sand out of her vagina in the Eels forum.
Don't they say that to pretty much everyone in there? I figured it was how you weird merkins greeted each other.

Bazal

Post Whore
Don't they say that to pretty much everyone in there? I figured it was how you weird merkins greeted each other.

No they're just not intelligent enough to think of more than a couple of basic insults between them.

It's like the Raiders communal brain if it sat in the pokie room at Parra leagues 14 hours a day drinking Tooheys New and scabbing the cigarette butts from all the ash trays in the smokers lounge

eels4life87

Juniors
Worth noting this whole tantrum was triggered by someone telling her to clean the sand out of her vagina in the Eels forum.
The fact that you see no problem in someone saying that to a woman and the fact that you feel the need to bring it up in a different section of the forum says more about you than you think it does

Latest posts