What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

next week

jeffdragon

Bench
Surely the team must be at an all time low state.
I think we will get rolled by the titans.
If we were going to make it ,we would have consolidated our spot by now.
Im not sure about going to kogarah,and be part of the record low crowd of 2000 next week.,equal to a 1989 game on a Saturday afternoon between us and
illawarra which had the same attendence

Old Timer

Coach
Surely the team must be at an all time low state.
I think we will get rolled by the titans.
If we were going to make it ,we would have consolidated our spot by now.
Im not sure about going to kogarah,and be part of the record low crowd of 2000 next week.,equal to a 1989 game on a Saturday afternoon between us and
illawarra which had the same attendence
Come on be a good sport and pleas go.
Lizze is arranging the Hail Mary to be trotted out for the 1st time so she needs at least 1 other to be there so she can show someone how to do it.

thebigredv

First Grade
For those who will be attending, perhaps bring a white flag to wave, as opposed to the one with the big red vee.

JDHD

Juniors
Come on be a good sport and pleas go.
Lizze is arranging the Hail Mary to be trotted out for the 1st time so she needs at least 1 other to be there so she can show someone how to do it.

You know, Old Timer, you and me have had our differences over Josh Dugan, but I reckon we'd get along just fine in real life. Your complete lack of patience for bullshit is endearing. I salute you!

RedVDragon

Juniors
If he starts McCrone then we have no chance. Why did we let Nona go? As I said previously start Jai Field or even Hutch if available.

Latest posts