What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

next week

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
They will beat us .... We are shot ducks ...
Yep and even if we manage a win its not only Penrith thats the threat to us making the 8 the Raiders are well and truly in it.....tbey should win at least 3 of their last 4.....anyhow its all a fantasy with us now even by some minor miracle we made the 8 we would only be making up the numbers

Gareth67

First Grade
I would be picking next weeks team by choosing only the players that are prepared to put everything into the game .
By that , I mean take them from the Cutters if required , just as long as they give a 100 % effort and do the Dragons Jersey proud .

JDHD

Juniors
What a game Hunt had playing 9 for the Broncs . a dummy half that puts the opposition in two minds by running at them something we lack ....

The key difference between last night and the previous two seasons was Hunt was allowed to follow the ball on both sides of the field. I can't believe I'm saying this but credit to Millward, he said back when we first signed him that Hunt is better when he's allowed to roam rather than be stuck on an edge.

Dragon Revival

Juniors
I think that Dufty, Hutchison or Mann needs to go to half-back as Mc Crone is a passenger. If we persist with the same dumb selections we will miss out like last year and most well not even turn up. Where is Zac Lomax?

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Our season came to a halt the day we lost to the Roosters ANZAC day in golden point
Yes appears that way.....thats when the rot set in..........and just for the record Manly pumped the Roosters today so any thought by some that if we won some more games out of our next 4 and they lost then we may get in over them......anyhow aint gonna happen .....unfortunately the games we should have won ie Dogs,Knights and Souths to name a few we didnt.......

silverex

Bench
When the game finished on Friday night, I wasn't going to watch another NRL game in 2017. I was completely over it for the season.

Now that a couple of days have passed, I'm 50-50 about going to see the Titans beat us on Saturday.

SaintPauli

Juniors
We are now officially out of the top 8 for the first time this year. Must win next week NO EXCUSES ANY MORE !

jeffdragon

Bench
We will be back in after we beat the titans and cows beat penrith
Take it as read.
I told mate eagles and rabbits would win this week
He owes me
Panthers will be lucky to win another game now that the raiders eagles are ok

slippery5

Juniors
If he starts McCrone then we have no chance. Why did we let Nona go? As I said previously start Jai Field or even Hutch if available.
After watching Field's arm grabbing defence in the 20's he has a long way to go, they'll run over him all day long. Really was embarrassing from someone who's game has been built on attack & payed NO attention to his defence, those who have ever coached him from juniors to present should be drawn & quartered.

Bench
After watching Field's arm grabbing defence in the 20's he has a long way to go, they'll run over him all day long. Really was embarrassing from someone who's game has been built on attack & payed NO attention to his defence, those who have ever coached him from juniors to present should be drawn & quartered.
I think we are pinning our hopes on Field and a few others. Dufty has made the transition to first grade but that doesn't mean some of our Juniors will do that, it will be interesting who will get a contract next year

blacksafake

First Grade
We will be back in after we beat the titans and cows beat penrith
Take it as read.
I told mate eagles and rabbits would win this week
He owes me
Panthers will be lucky to win another game now that the raiders eagles are ok
The cowboys look busted & i think they'll get the cowboys.

JDHD

Juniors

Yeah, for all Field's speed and footwork, his defence is abysmal. Look at Kurt Mann. He's not much bigger than Field but his defence is immaculate. Probably a result of his time at the Storm when Bellamy would murder a family member for every handling error and lop off a finger for every missed tackle.

jeffdragon

Bench
When the game finished on Friday night, I wasn't going to watch another NRL game in 2017. I was completely over it for the season.

Now that a couple of days have passed, I'm 50-50 about going to see the Titans beat us on Saturday.

agree couldn't believe we lost that
But now i will watch us bt the titans

JDHD

Juniors
Yeah, for all Field's speed and footwork, his defence is abysmal. Look at Kurt Mann. He's not much bigger than Field but his defence is immaculate. Probably a result of his time at the Storm when Bellamy would murder a family member for every handling error and lop off a finger for every missed tackle.

I should clarify though, Darren Lockyer proved you can win a comp with an absolute defensive liability if you cover for him effectively.

Latest posts