What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Approved, mate. Look to your heart's content at the glorious photos of my drunken, Korean exploits!

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Friday is finally here. My girl's family leaves in an hour and I have her all to myself for the majority of the weekend.

WORST: Nada. Life is grand.

dyslexie

Juniors
best: drinking and getting ready to go out, and helping a friend plan her wedding of which i am maid of honour :)
worst: mother dearest has been in a cow of a mood, so i will be glad to get out of the house.

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Had an absolutely amazing weekend with my girlfriend

WORST: Absolutely exhausted after her two day stay. Poor girl has to be at work in an hour and only just left.

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: My girl is coming over tonight and changed her long weekend plans so we could be together.

WORST: Her work just cut her contract by three weeks, ruining her plans to go to London and meaning there will now be six weeks difference between when she finishes and when I finish :(

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: The girlfriend surprised me with a 2am visit last night and today is the last day before a three day weekend. Also, my girl might have found a way to avoid leaving early.

WORST: My washing machine has been broken since last Friday and won't be repaired until Saturday morning :(

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Managed to organise a crew to drink with and the Jets played well tonight

WORST: Girl is out of town and most of my regular buddies are gone. Had to organise friends of friends for tonight

dyslexie

Juniors
best: home sweet home! after a couple of days in hospital.
worst: whenever i move my stomach feels like its being ripped in half.
surgery sucks.

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Had a really awesome weekend with my girl

WORST: I hate, hate, hate seeing her leave on Monday mornings for work

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: home sweet home! after a couple of days in hospital.
worst: whenever i move my stomach feels like its being ripped in half.
surgery sucks.

esp when you have a friend that makes you laugh when you shouldnt be hehehe

best: finished uni an hour early and i get a sleep in tomorrow :D

worst: hate getting up at 6am

Misanthrope

Staff member
Bushy, does she live away from where you live?

She's a twenty minute cab ride from my place, so she needs to leave a little early so she can get ready for work.

When our contracts expire. She's in South Africa and I'm in Australia. One of us is going to have to make a giant move :lol:

How is it going over there CLP....just in case you did not know I am the resident travel stalker,...love to here travel adventures from all forum members.....:crazy:

Good mate, apart from the weather and lack of NRL coverage.
I've seen a couple of SL matches live, I live in Liverpool so St. Helens is fairly close and one of my GF’s mates is pretty keen on the footy so he was kind enough to show me the ropes. Entry is next to peanuts and beers are cheep.

But Liverpool is mad for the round-ball game and we're only about a 5 minute drive from Anfield so am starting to develop a man-crush on Fernando Torres (sorry Bedsy).

Liverpool is the European Capital of Culture this year so they are pumping a heap of money into the city to make it better.

The Matthews street festival starts this weekend, which is a tribute to all things Beatles. People travel from all over the globe to take part, so that will be a sight to see, one Ringo is enough for me.

The Scouser’s are really good people. Funny and friendly especially when they hear the accent. They/Liverpool don't have the best reputation over here but mostly from Southern Bastards that thing London is the centre of the universe (which we all know isn't true, Sydney is).

Apart from that I've been seeing the sights of the UK and trying desperately not to sound like Harry Kewell.

dyslexie

Juniors
esp when you have a friend that makes you laugh when you shouldnt be hehehe

best: finished uni an hour early and i get a sleep in tomorrow :D

worst: hate getting up at 6am
haha yep thanks for that!

best: got more flowers delivered, this time from my work peeps :)
worst: stomach is still killing, and im sick of being home already.

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Work is almost halfway over

WORST: My girl is sick and had to cancel tonight, which means I don't get any alone time with her until at least the weekend :(

Misanthrope

Staff member
NEW BEST: My girl called and we had a good chat, and then called again an hour later for a lengthier one because she couldn't sleep. Was nice :)

dyslexie

Juniors
best:feeling a bit better again today, and mum is going to wash my hair in the sink yay! (my hair is really dirty and i cant do it myself)
worst: no visitors coming today :(

Status
Not open for further replies.