What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

nka = merkin

realredhillboy

Juniors
[furrycat] said:
Its against the law to state in public areas (such as this forum) that you hate or discriminate against a group of persons based on their race.

Racial Discrimination Act 1975 genius.

so in also saying that half the aboriginal activists in australia have been breaking the law since 1975:roll:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
realredhillboy said:
such as this forum?

didn't think internet forums were the rage in 75?
I'm not entering into the debate between you and furry, but you should know that publishing is the considered the same whether it is on paper or on the internet.

Azkatro

First Grade
realredhillboy said:
still can you provide me with proof that aboriginals have never committed crimes based on racial hatred?
You're confused mate. Are you angry at racists, or at aboriginals?

Mong

Post Whore
realredhillboy said:
i'm not claiming and have never claimed it still is like that.. but when i lived there it had a large aboriginal community , with urban renewal things have probably changed there now

Lol...

So that explains post 591 obviously.. :roll:

Azkatro

First Grade
realredhillboy said:
the racist aboriginals that people like willow refuse to aknowledge the existence of
Now you're just contradicting yourself. Well since we're combining attitudes AND races in our selective hatred, I'm going to come out and confess that I hate all left-handed Polish people. Truly the scum of the earth.

Mong

Post Whore
realredhillboy said:
so because i haven't lived there in 10 years means i never saw any bad behavior by aboriginals:roll:

No, it means that what you were implying and trying to convince people of in that post is at best outdated and at worst completely made up..

realredhillboy

Juniors
Willow said:
I'm not entering into the debate between you and furry, but you should know that publishing is the considered the same whether it is on paper or on the internet.

and that law isn't worth 5cents. as it only applies to white hatred of non-whites

realredhillboy

Juniors
Mong said:
No, it means that what you were implying and trying to convince people of in that post is at best outdated and at worst completely made up..

hey mong what was made up about it? :roll:
keep trying mong?

how about an insult... thats what you guys resort to when you cant think of anything more intelligent than crying racist or redneck

Willow

Assistant Moderator
realredhillboy said:
still can you provide me with proof that aboriginals have never committed crimes based on racial hatred?
What a stupid line of argument - racist is its intent and without logic.

Of course aborigines have committed race based crimes. Are you totally unaware that other groups are also guilty of such crimes?

realredhillboy

Juniors
Azkatro said:
Now you're just contradicting yourself. Well since we're combining attitudes AND races in our selective hatred, I'm going to come out and confess that I hate all left-handed Polish people. Truly the scum of the earth.

actually i never stated i hate [all] aboriginals.. just a large minority that perform and support hate crimes against whites

Willow

Assistant Moderator
realredhillboy said:
the racist aboriginals that people like willow refuse to aknowledge the existence of
Goodo. So now we can add lying to your post history.

realredhillboy

Juniors
Willow said:
What a stupid line of argument - racist is its intent and without logic.

Of course aborigines have committed race based crimes. Are you totally unaware that other groups are also guilty of such crimes?

i'm totally aware of the fact that other ethnic groups have committed hate crimes, i never said that. but in previous posts you have made jokes and supported aboriginal hate crime.. like the granny incidents i referred to

realredhillboy

Juniors
aboriginals are such a poor hard done by people. until a freind,yourself or a family member is a victim of a hate crime

Willow

Assistant Moderator
realredhillboy said:
in previous posts you have made jokes and supported aboriginal hate crime.. like the granny incidents i referred to
Where I have supported crimes against grannies?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
realredhillboy said:
oh come off it willow:roll: you know exactly what you have been implying in previous threads
The only thing I'm certain of is that you're a narrow-minded racist who deserves all the ridicule that comes his way. You're also a sook.

Anything else is just a fabrication on your part.