What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

nka = merkin

NK Arsenal

Juniors
I am sick of the Aboriginal people having their own flag..you know why?
It's because white Aussies like me and many others don't get to have their own white Australian flag because we'd be called racist.
If the Aboriginal people are going to keep flying their flag, it is about time White Australians started flying their own.

White Australia already has a flag..

istockphoto_3067194_german_nazi_flag.jpg

fish eel

Immortal
yeah, I thought the union jack, which is in the corner of our flag was the 'white mans flag' lol

salivor

First Grade
And to add to the irony, you support Chelsea FC, renowned for it's connection to neo-nazi and white supremacist groups.

Danish

Referee
I'm pretty sure white Australia has claimed the Eureka flag as their own...

I am happy for Aboriginals to have their own flag. It only reinforces the fact that they want to remain seperate from the rest of Australia. Which is just one of the reasons why Rudd's "apology" is not going to make a lick of difference.

salivor

First Grade
Dragonsforthewin said:
orly? you admitted it in the dog thread, go and have a look for yourself, mr animal torturer..

As a toddler lol. Keep digging though.

salivor

First Grade
Dragonsforthewin said:
doesn't matter, you still did it, its in your blood.. my guess is you have moved on to beastiality..

[-X

I haven't sunk to your level yet so no. And I won't be sinking to your level anytime soon so the last word is all yours....

Misinterpreting the title of this thread I was all ready to point out that we already have a white Australian flag....

250px-Naval_Ensign_of_Australia.svg.png

The Australian White (Naval) Ensign.

Beautiful flag too as far as I'm concerned.

Mong

Post Whore
Worst thread ever..

Well ok i won't go that far but it rates right up there...

Other groups that live here fly their own flags what's wrong with Aboriginals doing same?

I am sure you will find many aboriginals will tell you the current Aussie flag is already white mans flag..

Nice attempted racist thread though..